Now supports tablets fully!
If you can't take a screenshot with Screenshot Ultimate you can't with any other screenshot app!
Since there are way to many features only a few have been mentioned below.
- Full tablet support!
- Edit taken screenshot: draw, add text, crop, add information (android version, wifi ip, date/time, etc), rotate, mirror, switch colors, overlay image, use your own editor
- Share taken screenshot: Use your custom app for sharing (Email, Picasa, Memo, etc), or upload to Imgur, Glowfoto, ImageShack, POST to server, TwitPic, Tumblr
- View all taken screenshots and select multiple for sending, create zip, edit and more!
- Automatically apply "Screenshot Adjustments" to every taken screenshot (switch colors, rotate, mirror, add text, crop, overlay image)
- Multiple capture methods (over 9) with an auto detect option
- Set default save folder, filename and image format (PNG / JPEG)
- Password protect the app
- Set optional custom shutter sound
- Trigger media scan after screenshot
- Effects: sepia, black and white, gray scale, etc
- Auto rotate screenshots
- View / Send log
- Overlay icon which is visible on top of all screens (icon, button or custom icon)
- Service icon click
- Power connect/disconnect
- Folder listener
- Camera hardware button
- Long click search hardware button
- Custom shortcut
- Widget button
- Button inside the app
- Intent (Tasker support)
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
For every trigger separately you can set: what to do after the taking, vibrate, sound, toast, timeout, show countdown and more!
No Capture Method is available for my device!
This is normal if your device isn't rooted. It's the way how the Android security model works, it just doesn't allow taking a screenshot. However, you can enable screenshot functionality on your device by enabling it through a computer (this is a small flaw in Android which can be used for this). It's really simple, you will need to download a file on your computer, connect your device and run the file to enable screenshot functionality. To see how you can do this go to Screenshot Ultimate > Settings > Capture methods > No capture method help. You can email the manual to yourself so you can complete it on your computer (Windows, Linux or OSX).
I don't understand how to...
Just post your question (or comment) here and I'll try to respond asap (or someone else will).
All feedback is welcome, so please let me know what you think of the app! Since the app is released on Play you can, if you want, post about it wherever you like!
- Let me know what device and Android version you use and what capture methods are available on your device.
- People with a camera hardware button and/or a search hardware button, could you please try the trigger methods for these buttons and let me know whether it works ok?
You can download the free version from below:
Or download the paid version which has no ads (and popups), supports us with development, and extra allows to upload to Glowfoto, ImageShack, TwitPic and/or Tumblr:
Screenshot Ultimate Pro