This time i bring you a cm10 build from the man it self "Hashcode" for our beloved Nook Tablet.
He is the one who took at his shoulders the Kindle Fire kernel and rom development and skyrocket their sales(Amazon).
I think no more needs to be said about the awesomeness behind this developer but to show our appreciation for finding the time to compile a test release from Nook Tablet Git.
We all expect more to come from this great day forward but nothing is promised and we all need to give our feedback and report issues from this ROM in this thread.
You get none. Zero. Zip. We obligate ourselves to providing nothing further. You are on your own and will have to help each other via this thread. This is provided “as-is”, and if you don’t like it... there is always stock and CM7.
New Rom Link:
- Added SIO and V(R) I/O Schedulers
- Sync with CM10 (a lot of changes)
- Disabled SR v3 and enable SR V1P5 as default.
- Patched Sensor(KXTF9) timing for faster response in games (from 100ms to 40ms)
- 3 new CPU governors (LAZY-DYNAMIC_INTERACTIVE-WHEATLEY)
- Added safeboot settings for Silicon Performance (1.2Ghz)
- Added actual OSWR logic for mpu when turned on
Forgot to re-enable SR V1P5 Next time
- Deep Sleep really fixed this time, sorry guys
- I/O Tweaks for speed
- Better memory timings
- More Logical values added to CPU idle code
- Better Battery Life expected.
- 1.2Ghz CPU as default.
- Reverted Kuzma's Emif changes so device can deep sleep again
- Removed SmartReflex 1P5 and downgraded to SmartReflex V3 for more compatibility with troublesome nooks
- Added O3 flag on compile for speed optimization
- Silicon Performance Enabled = 1.2GHZ CPU
- 10 touch driver taken from Nook HD and adjusted to Multitouch compatibility by Mik_os
- New Backilight Led driver taken from Nook HD and adjusted to our github compatibility by Mik_os
- Still CM10(4.1.2) (JB4.2=CM10.1) sync
- Kuzmas excellent new drivers from Nook HD Source
- Bug fixes
All credits goes to our development team Kudos guys for an exceptional work!
In my opinion this is considered daily driver rom because:
-New PVR Driver DDK 1.9@2166536
-New WLAN firmware R5.SP3.03
-Greatly improved kernel thanks to all the nice developers in here
-All fixes Implemented:Touch/Accelerometer/PVR Graphics/LG Panel.
Flashable Recoveries(Put into sdcard and flash from recovery like a rom)
Thanks goes to Succulent (HD)
And as always,
Enjoy your Nook.
Added a flashable package from a new code implemented into rom by Mik_os
This will give you peace of mind in touch controller firmware flashing as it is very user friendly and straight forward.
Just flash this with recovery and you will find a new package in android app drawer that can test and see what firmware version you are at and offer you the opportunity to flash the other. Other can be 2 or Multitouch and depends on what firmware you are at the moment you run the application.