FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Dualsim Adapter for the Galaxy Note II

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Maubix, Junior Member on 24th October 2012, 08:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th July 2013, 06:45 AM |#111  
(InsertNameHere)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 315
 
More
Can you give links to these $4.99 dualism adapters that support 4g?
 
 
8th July 2013, 08:22 AM |#112  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

In hong kong we have 2 types of 2 number 1 sim.


One number is the main number which follows the plan, whiles the second number you have to pay for each call individually, this is the same as the orange UK you have mentioned.

Another one is you get a hong kong number and a china number, both numbers are connected, and allows you to make cheap hong kong china calls/data.

How do you go about setting up that second option? I always end up going way over budget on my Unicom account whenever I hop over to spend a few days in HK.

I was over there for 4 days during the Dragon Boat Festival last month. I came back to SZ and was greeted by a Unicom push message informing I had spent ¥800. I've got a 3hk SIM, but I always forget to switch it when I hit the MTR.
8th July 2013, 03:20 PM |#113  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jallenhayslett

How do you go about setting up that second option? I always end up going way over budget on my Unicom account whenever I hop over to spend a few days in HK.

I was over there for 4 days during the Dragon Boat Festival last month. I came back to SZ and was greeted by a Unicom push message informing I had spent ¥800. I've got a 3hk SIM, but I always forget to switch it when I hit the MTR.

just buy a 2number sim from china unicom, it comes with 2 number default, you can buy the sim as monthly plan or prepay pay as you go..



http://store.hk.chinaunicom.com/jsp/...alproid=453408

or

http://store.hk.chinaunicom.com/jsp/...alproid=453421




http://store.hk.chinaunicom.com/jsp/...class=phoneBar

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by (InsertNameHere)

Can you give links to these $4.99 dualism adapters that support 4g?

ebay
8th July 2013, 05:33 PM |#114  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

just buy a 2number sim from china unicom, it comes with 2 number default, you can buy the sim as monthly plan or prepay pay as you go..



http://store.hk.chinaunicom.com/jsp/...alproid=453408

or

http://store.hk.chinaunicom.com/jsp/...alproid=453421




http://store.hk.chinaunicom.com/jsp/...class=phoneBar

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------



ebay

Does it need to be hk Unicom, or China Unicom? I've had my number for two years. I'd prefer not to change it.
8th July 2013, 05:36 PM |#115  
kms108's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jallenhayslett

Does it need to be hk Unicom, or China Unicom? I've had my number for two years. I'd prefer not to change it.

it's only china unicom, you can just call divert the call from you sim to the new card.
8th July 2013, 05:53 PM |#116  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108

it's only china unicom, you can just call divert the call from you sim to the new card.

You mean like call forward?
9th July 2013, 05:10 PM |#117  
(InsertNameHere)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 315
 
More
That's useless, I want to keep same number, and use many different sims with unlimited data

More useful than that, is this:

Magicsim discount code for 15% off Elite dualism adapter

ELITEDEAL
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adapter, dualsim

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes