FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Adobe Flash Player apk for Galaxy Note 2 (download link directly from Adobe)

468 posts
Thanks Meter: 381

By Lucidmike, Senior Member on 25th October 2012, 03:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
UPDATE: December 13, 2012, Fixes Major 480p Bug, if you have the latest Android 4.1.2
Adobe Flash Player is not just alive and kicking, it has gotten back up, dusted itself off, and is ready to kick some butt.

The Galaxy Note II is future-proof when it comes to Adobe Flash Player support, although it is not officially supported. The apk installers will be available directly from Adobe, and they will keep being updated.

Step 1: Download the apk file below to your device and install when finished. (No rooting necessary.)
Step 2: Open up any browser, except Chrome.
Step 3: Enjoy.

Video Tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcK82qvN6fA

Adobe's Archived Flash Versions: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...-versions.html
*Latest Adobe Flash Player (As of December 13, 2012): Adobe Flash Player v11.1.115.34, http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...player_ics.apk

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to Lucidmike For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lucidmike Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 04:45 AM |#2  
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,737

More
thanks man.

my was old 11.1.115.17
25th October 2012, 06:25 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Yes is it correct thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to PATLEN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PATLEN Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 08:17 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank !
25th October 2012, 09:34 AM |#5  
Flag Heart of Jutland
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Only works for me when NOT viewing videos in full screen... I use the Boat Browser...

/CK
25th October 2012, 09:35 AM |#6  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 14

More
thank you
25th October 2012, 09:59 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Café King

Only works for me when NOT viewing videos in full screen... I use the Boat Browser...

/CK

Works well when streaming video in full screen..I have tested on boat browser, stock browser and firefox browser.
The only annoying thing is on note 2 when streaming, my device goes to sleep after 30 seconds when not touching anything while streaming. This does not happen on my galaxy S2 or note 1(the display remains on)

Sent from my GT-N7100
25th October 2012, 10:02 AM |#8  
Flag Heart of Jutland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iznee

Works well when streaming video in full screen..I have tested on boat browser, stock browser and firefox browser.
The only annoying thing is on note 2 when streaming, my device goes to sleep after 30 seconds when not touching anything while streaming. This does not happen on my galaxy S2 or note 1(the display remains on)

Sent from my GT-N7100

Here it works when not in full screen. When going to full screen the screen just turns black and the sound stops and I have no other option than to exit the browser...

/CK
25th October 2012, 04:16 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 381

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Café King

Here it works when not in full screen. When going to full screen the screen just turns black and the sound stops and I have no other option than to exit the browser...

/CK

Interesting. I've never had the flash player do that on me, although I am having issues with youtube flash videos on 480p.

I think a lot of these problems are dependent on sites because they all have their own flash app. Also, are you on the stock rom?

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Check out my huge collection of 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Videos (Demos, Accessory Reviews)
25th October 2012, 04:39 PM |#10  
Flag Heart of Jutland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidmike

Interesting. I've never had the flash player do that on me, although I am having issues with youtube flash videos on 480p.

I think a lot of these problems are dependent on sites because they all have their own flash app. Also, are you on the stock rom?

Yes, I'm on stock rooted rom...

/CK
25th October 2012, 10:31 PM |#11  
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Question
I have downloaded and install Flash Player 11.1.for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.20). but it dosent worked !

Please Help me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)