Update from old version : copy userapp.dbf and userapp.cdx inside old one to new one. That's it
Update note aviliable at the bottom of this post
[7 Nov 2012]
Upload new database
Why Literom Creator ?
- No recovery in need ,just Root ,everything fine
- Easy to restore app
- Define your own db with windows GUI interface
- Switch between Phone with some clicks ,right now support N7000 and N7100
- You can even make a new list yourself and share to your friend .Work on EVERY phones with ICS that have root.(For GB rom ,file script-begin must change something
- Total free ,of coz you can buy me a beer
Download link : See attachment
[Inside package ,there is two EXE file
literom-creator.exe : Main Program
DBEdit.exe : Use this if you want to edit entry yourself]
DBEdit Readme aviliable here
Remark since v1.03
How can I switch database ?
1. Open dbEdit.exe
2. Inside dbEdit ,click Restore ,choose database that you want
How can I make a lite-rom script quickly with new function : Combine App List?*
1. Open dbEdit.exe
2. Copy all apk files ,inside /system/app/ ,to folder [Place_System_App_Here]
3. Inside dbEdit ,click Restore ,choose file [FULL DB include everything] **You may want to backup the db you are using right now.
4. Click [Combine App List]
5. Done . Now you have a database that match your rom.
-------------- Readme of main program --------------
Before I wrote a windows base program that can create your own lite-rom script for N7000.
Now it's aviliable at Galaxy Note2
I think it should simple enough to use it yourself
- Double click on any item that you want to remove
- Filter : ALL mean list all / Remove mean list all you have choose to remove / Include mean that will keep in your rom
- After select all you want to remove ,click [Export Lite-ROM Script] ,then you will get a file called [fish-literom.TXT]
- Place [fish-literom.TXT] in your SDCard .
Now ,move to your phone ,download Script Manager from Market .
You MUST browse as ROOT like this.
Browse to fish-literom.TXT ,choose Su
After that ,click Run.
After delete files ,it should have some force close .Ignore it .
Then ,restart your phone .
Finished .Now you may uninstall Script manager as well .
- Remark : File backup to folder /sdcard/fishliterom .If you want to restore ,simple copy file to /system/app ,set premission rw- r-- r-- ,reboot
- I search though XDA ,all the files listed should safe to remove ,if I make any mistake ,please tell me
- Hit Thanks if you like this
- Add a pre-define db : Full DB include everything.txt ,you can use this to generate your script quickly.
dbEdit.exe v1.03 / Oct 29 2012
- Inside [Manage DB] ,add new function : Combine App List
After you put apk into folder [Place_System_App_Here]
It will compare folder items to database ,remove non-exist apk,add new apks ,keep item with same APK name .
So you can build a new lite-rom database quickly
- Double click on grid item ,it will copy apk name to clipboard ,and use default browser search XDA
- Add button : Clear Item - info2 ,
this will remove all item description in description 2
- Add button : Generate APK List ,
this will generate apk list into a text file call 'apk.txt'
Lite-Rom creator.exe v1.09 / Oct 29 2012
- Add multi lanaugae support .
You can place a file called [lauguage.txt] to default folder .
Then literom creator will read item layout from that .
If there is no language.txt inside ,program will show default language (English)
- Add Export Restore Script
Run this and restore all deleted file to system .
DBEdit v1.02 released Oct 27 2012
Thank Crushader for the idea .
Now it's much easy to create your own app list .Even switch between phones.
v1.08 Oct 26 2012
applist.dbf add remote control / change minimode-res.apk details.
Now you can edit the output script by
- Using Editplus (or sth like that) - open
script-begin : Inside this ,you can mount system ,set backup path ,and etc
script-main : main script to delete bloatware .Don't change keyword : #ThisIsApkToRemove that will replace with apk name when output
This two file MUST save as UNIX format
DB Reference : Search in XDA / http://goo.gl/8QSVX
v1.07 Oct 24 2012
Change DB from N7000 to N7100