About My Script:
I have been using and working on this script for sometime now, I started back when ICS first came out and we where no longer able to decompile apks in 1 step. All of the mods and things that I have posted on xda in the last year, have been made with this script. This script allows for editing those apks with a few buttons clicks. It can edit apks from any version of android. It has been posted on the Team Venum Forum and has been working for many of the Team Venum members.
With this script you will be able to:
- Compile/decompile (Odexed and Deodexed) apks and jars
- Make CWM zips of your projects
- Flash and Push things to the phone
- Make and install signed apk projects
- Search decompiled apks
- and much much more...
Header bar: This displays the script info and current project.
AIO Tool: These are all options that you can use to mod. They will all be highlighted if they are available, otherwise they will be grayed out and have a short description why it’s not available.
Mid Section: 11 and 100 will always available. 11 allows you to choose your project from the “place-here-for-modding” folder. 100 will refresh the menu (usually for connecting/dis your phone).
Odex Section: These options will only be enabled if a phone is plugged in. The phone you are working with is needed for odexing and deodexing.
- 20 Deodex the entire ROM on your phone
- 21 Deodex just one apk or jar file
- 22 Odex the entire ROM on your phone
- 23 Odex a single file
Special Items section: These are portable apps and options.
- 91 Open Color edit. Allows you to visually view and change the color.xml file
- 92 Compile all .9 images inside the dot9 folder
- 93 MD5 Checker – Seldom used, handy to double-check MD5 to verify good file downloads.
- 94 Phone/Emulator – menu for phone and emulator choices.
- 95 Search tools – app to search inside smali or res files (ie textColor="#ffc0c0c0"). (Must have C++ runtime or PRGrep installed)
- 96 Open Notepad++ – best Windows/Android editor that has smali and log syntax highlighting tweek.
- 97 Color Wheel – color wheel with cool color drag and drop from anything feature.
- 98 Color Change – for smali only. Converts from hex to smali.
- 99 Options & Misc – set Header Bar options, clean folders and check logs, Sounds, and color theme for the Script.
- ** Exit the App – usually a better option for closing the Script because it closes the ADB running in the background.
I tried to designed this to make editing apks and doing things with your phone as easy as possible.
So here you go. If you have any questions or would like to see something added just let me know.
To Install: (For Windows Only)
1. Extract the zip file to a folder on your computer that does not have spaces in the name Ex. C:\apk\
2. Run the Start_AIO script (When this is opened it will check for updates and make sure adb and java are installed. Will also make all of the needed folders in the AIO dir)
3. Place an apk or jar in the place-here-for-moddding folder and have fun.
To Update: (For Windows Only)
1. Extract the new zip into you previous AIO folder.
2. Let it overwrite the current version files
3. Have Fun.
1. Java JDK must be installed
2. Android SDK must be installed and up to date
Downloads on TeamVenum.com
-Added New chgcolor that is smaller
-Added New hex to smali script from Allockse and removed xUltimates colorchange.exe
-Added Updated apktool 1.5.2
-Added Updated apktool 1.5.1
-Fixed a few bugs in the script