[Q] What is wrong with some of you people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

deeken

Feb 10, 2009
I've noticed that several users here have been creating useless threads in the Dev section. The most frustrating part is that these users are not new here. A bunch of them have been here longer than I have, yet they don't bother reading the rules or believe they can create threads wherever they want.

I can understand a noob that have not been here for that long making this sort of mistake but when its Senior Members creating useless, non-development related threads I find it irresponsible and lacking consideration.

I believe that a sterner warning and or temporary lack of privileges will send the right message to these users. Hopefully a mod will read this and maybe consider running this by Mike Channon. Do you agree?

graveghoul

Apr 14, 2009
Harlingen
www.facebook.com
I've noticed that several users here have been creating useless threads in the Dev section. The most frustrating part is that these users are not new here. A bunch of them have been here longer than I have, yet they don't bother reading the rules or believe they can create threads wherever they want.

I can understand a noob that have not been here for that long making this sort of mistake but when its Senior Members creating useless, non-development related threads I find it irresponsible and lacking consideration.

I believe that a sterner warning and or temporary lack of privileges will send the right message to these users. Hopefully a mod will read this and maybe consider running this by Mike Channon. Do you agree?

And this post is in the Q & A section and has no reference to a question about the Galaxy Note 2. Take your own advice!

Red5

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
As with every new device, it will attract new users that dont seem to follow the rules. However, we have Moderators that can clean that up. So your job is to report any thread/post that violates or does not comply with the rules so we can take care of it. Please do not start threads to bash these people and leave the moderating to us. Thank you.

Thread moved out of Q&A to General.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As with every new device, it will attract new users that dont seem to follow the rules. However, we have Moderators that can clean that up. So your job is to report any thread/post that violates or does not comply with the rules so we can take care of it. Please do not start threads to bash these people and leave the moderating to us. Thank you.

Thread moved out of Q&A to General.

And this post is in the Q & A section and has no reference to a question about the Galaxy Note 2. Take your own advice!