[Mod]Camera[4.0][4.1][4.2] [Discontinued]

3,852 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,311

Thread Closed Email Thread
Quote:

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ICS 4.0.4 Camera
When in 3D mode the preview will be upside down Workaround: select last taken pic let it open go back to camera preview is right side up or Start 3D Camera instead of Normal Camera from launcher ISO Menu is not needed the Auto Option works quite well IMO ICS camera Quality is good enough Todo - Rotate Video Output Preview Fixed Rotate Rotate 3D Video Preview + Output update NOV 5 5.42am Voice Shutter Now activated by the word "cheese" Removed Shutter tone 1 Replaced it with OFF option IPP was set to off by deault enabled it Lense Correction + Noise Filter YUV422i Preview JPEG 100% Quality Clear Arccamera Data update NOV6 Burst Shot @ Full Res Burst Shots Now = 20 Shots:D Enabled Macro CAF in menu NOV10 Dithered Bitmap InpreferQualityOverSpeed Disabled sounds removed Manual Focus Quality is now Really @100% NOV12 Beta Added Followin scene modes Action Beach Barcode Candlelight Closeup Cine - Later Add to Video Fireworks Mood Night indoor Old-film - Later Add To Video Party Snow Steadyphoto Super night Theatre Nov 13 Scene Modes All Working :D These Were not Activated but Actually Coded into ArcCamera Enjoy Next stop Video Scene Modes and Higher bitrates If you notice the icons for the scenes dont match the scene thats because there generic icons Visuals l8R. RC2 - Video Scene Modes Video Focus Modes Higher Bitrate Set IT to 36mbps Let me know if camera works with low battery Nothing Major
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- JB 4.2 Camera
Note Front Cam In Now upside down lol use any other camera app if you really need it Android 4.2 Cam MD1 inc photosphere Just tried it seem buggy on o3d anyway here is samples Photosphere
Normal
Even though Photosphere preview is upside down the Final Image rotation is corrected JB 4.2 CAM + Gallery O3D_ICS.rar - 8.50 MB

P1 Camera.zip - 4.28 MB

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/dEs <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Media Profile 40mbps Vid+ 320kbps 2ch Audio

12th April Added Last Version for V28 V30a V30b
delete ArCamera from system/app
install v28-V30a-V30b-ArcCamera.apk like normal apk's no need to copy to system dir
Attached Files
File Type: apk ArcCamera.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.24 MB, 2168 views)
File Type: rar ArcCamera - NOV 5th.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.86 MB, 407 views)
File Type: rar ArcCamera -Nov6.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.86 MB, 656 views)
File Type: apk HDR_p180_d270.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.85 MB, 950 views)
File Type: rar NOV 10ArcCamera.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.86 MB, 629 views)
File Type: rar IArcCamera_RC1.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.86 MB, 274 views)
File Type: rar IArcCamera_RC2.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.86 MB, 1200 views)
File Type: rar CM9_P920_Camera.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.32 MB, 740 views)
File Type: zip ARC+V30B_LIBS_CM10+.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.70 MB, 872 views)
File Type: apk v28-V30a-V30b-ArcCamera.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.27 MB, 1011 views)
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
27th October 2012, 02:11 AM |#2  
Flag Home
Thanks Meter: 2,928

More
I can give you temporary CWM access in order to do the tests.

Sent from my LG-P920 4.0.4 ICS using xda app-developers app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xbsall For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xbsall Ad-Free
27th October 2012, 02:43 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbsall

I can give you temporary CWM access in order to do the tests.

Sent from my LG-P920 4.0.4 ICS using xda app-developers app

I Changed the rotation to 0 90 180 270 seems to havwe no effect we going to have to find a way to fool the MPL sensor and use the phone upside down to take pictures however i got it todo a raw image dump in .yuv formart. you can play with the settings open terminal type su then camera_test f there you can override default settings in ArcCamera.apk i saw something about Forced Landscape orientation if that
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
27th October 2012, 09:37 PM |#4  
Flag Apricena
Thanks Meter: 603

More
Progress?
27th October 2012, 10:41 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
ICS's arccamera hasn't continuous focus for video recordings
28th October 2012, 02:52 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bether

ICS's arccamera hasn't continuous focus for video recordings

its there just disabled maybe its because v30b
Code:
   case 268435477: 
            switch (j)
            {
            case 536871008: 
                s = "auto";
                break;

case 536871009: 
                s = "macro";
                break;

case 536871010: 
                s = "auto";
                break;

case 536871011: 
                s = "infinity";
                break;

case 536871013: 
                s = "fixed";
                break;

case 536871017: 
                s = "continuous-picture";
                break;

case 536871024: 
                s = "auto";
                break;

case 536871025: 
                s = "continuous-video";
                break;
            }
            break;
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
28th October 2012, 06:45 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
And if there is no ticam.xml/media profile where can we see the jpg compression and other data?I think you say it is in omap.so files...maybe?So, can you tweak any feature?camera's tweaks in builp.prop will work?

Thanks defcomg!
28th October 2012, 03:18 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemach

And if there is no ticam.xml/media profile where can we see the jpg compression and other data?I think you say it is in omap.so files...maybe?So, can you tweak any feature?camera's tweaks in builp.prop will work?

Thanks defcomg!

The Jpeg Compression Can be manually set in the APK i managed to get the UI From Rotating but preview still rotates if the orientaion Sensor can be disabled the camera might be usable till then CameraPro Works fine if not better Minus the 3D part Plus you can Set Bitrate Frame Rate audio channels etc tried 60fps and 40k bitrate but it was in low light will try again see if it works im sure camera.omap4.so can be compiled from source
The Following User Says Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
28th October 2012, 03:42 PM |#9  
Flag Apricena
Thanks Meter: 603

More
Can the setting of the other camera program be ported to the ArcCamera?
28th October 2012, 03:52 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesach85

Can the setting of the other camera program be ported to the ArcCamera?

Yes but the thing is it's upside i don't see the point of modding he app if i can't get the preview working right side up
28th October 2012, 08:41 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Can you upload camera.omap4.so from SU870/P940?

I tried add these lines to build.prop.

accelerometer.hwrotation=270
input.hwrotation=270
ro.sf.hwrotation=270

but it effects only for whole screen.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development
Previous Thread Next Thread