Unlock your Samsung Galaxy mini 2 GT-S6500D and can be for GT-S6500

Search This thread

andras.tim

Jan 11, 2010
Budapest
dras.hu
This was worked after downgrade!

Note: I am, in anyway, not responsible for whatever may happen to your phone, but i am sure is work for unlock 100% de samsung GT-S6500D because i tried for my phone Samsung mini 2 GT-S6500D

I'll tell my story to unlock my samsung, I tried to unlock several situations.
the files nv_data.bin I had it in my efs folder and not the other files and not BLM5 STL5 dev folder.
Then I try to explore all the files without success.
And finally I had the idea with the secret code to unlock my samsung and then I do now that I do I share with you.

1-My phone is Roote possible you can try whit the phone not root and without sim card and you can also back up you file maybe.

2-check if your phone Go to dialer and type: *#7465625# look if you blocking network is ''on'' your phone is lock then clic ok

3-After Go to dialer and type:*#197328640# you have this is menu and touch de screen [1] DEBUG SCREEN

look Foto-1

4-After you have this is de menu and touch de screen [8] PHONE CONTROL

look Foto-2

5-After you have this is de menu and touch de screen [6] NETWORK LOCK

look Foto-3

6-After you have this is de menu and touch de screen [4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE

look Foto-4 wait 1 of 2 min your screen freez

and after turn off your phone and restart your phone is unlock enjoy can now dialer and type*#7465625# and look de screen all off :laugh::laugh:

and after you can Dialing *2767*3855# clear all locks!

Info:For those who have bad affects the right number it is possible to go back menu button just the left button

look Foto-5

look Foto-6

I wish you all those who have a phone samsung gt-s6500d and gt-s6500 and its possible that works for other samsung but I can not confirm that and forgive me for my english not very good .

I also had the problem of not seeing option [4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE.

In the end i downgraded to version XXLK2 and the option appeared!

Thanks!

did u upgrade after and the unlock still worked?

This was worked after ED8's downgrade!

I have no [4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE by default, but it was available after stock firmware downgrade! :D
I used ED8's http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/10567/S6500XXLK2_S6500DBTLL1_DBT.zip/ for downgrade and upgraded immediately after my successfully SIM unlock! :D

Cheers! :cool:

CheckItOut

Oct 27, 2009

polist

Feb 19, 2015
I couldn't unlock my mini 2. I tried to flash German fw, but it didn't succeed. Then i flashed serbian VIP fw and it worked.

lorn10

Oct 31, 2015
I had a problem with a GT-S6500D, It was network locked and didn't had the "[4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE" option. After of few hours spent on the problem I can say that if the [4] option doesn't appears, you must do a factory reset with this code: *2767*3855# and after that you can use "NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE" option. Hope it helps!

Unfortunately this trick doesn't seems to work any longer at most recent 2.3.6 Android stock ROM. The code *2767*3855# is no longer accepted. I had to downgrade to an older 2.3.6 firmware like the XXLK2 is. After restart, the "NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE" option was avaiable! :eek: So I it was finally possible to unlock the phone. Then I make a restock of the original ROM and the GT-S6500 is still unlocked! :D

Samsung Kies recognize the phone still as genuine "unmodified", - so no problem regarding this. Well well, I think I am finally ready to install new ClockworkMod v6.0.5.1 and try out CM 10.1 and CM11 for our Galaxy mini 2. ;)

Last edited:

Nikola Gvozdenac98

Jul 11, 2016
Help i am from Serbia :(

Connection timed out or invalid mmi Code -.- Im using galaxy mini 2 6500D 4.2.2 Version i also tried on 4.4 version but it doesnt work as well :( Plz

Last edited:

Nikola Gvozdenac98

Jul 11, 2016
I'm not sure about "connection timed out" error, but you should use your mobile providers version of android (at this time probably 2.3.6. version, you should check sammobile.com)

Okay i have 2.3.6 version now like i used to and i do all steps but my network is off i dont know how to turn on :( On that first step... Also first time when i tried i had it on but then when i did last step it nothing happened... my phone didnt freeze or anything like it should :( Plz help

Nikola Gvozdenac98

Jul 11, 2016
I'm not sure about "connection timed out" error, but you should use your mobile providers version of android (at this time probably 2.3.6. version, you should check sammobile.com)

Okay i have all off when i type *#7465625# does that mean my phone is unlocked for any sim card i wants? Im from Serbia so i have VIP but can i now switch on MTS after unlocking my phone with this metod?

Coarule

Oct 6, 2016
Some problem

Hi guys!
I've followed all of this steps but at the step six i don't have this option "NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE".What should i do?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I resolved unlocking my phone with downgrading softwer.
Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Coarule

Oct 6, 2016
Uspesno otkljucao!

Okay i have all off when i type *#7465625# does that mean my phone is unlocked for any sim card i wants? Im from Serbia so i have VIP but can i now switch on MTS after unlocking my phone with this metod?

Uspesno sam otkljucao GT-S6500D sa vip mreze.Mora da se vrati stari softwer prvo pa onda dobijas opciju koja ti treba.
Javi ako treba pomoc.Pozz!

chompe

Dec 5, 2016
it works, thanks

hello

this guide works with my samsung sghi827 that now is available to use with a Telcel's sim card (the principal mobile provider in Mexico)

thanks a lot :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Note: I am, in anyway, not responsible for whatever may happen to your phone, but i am sure is work for unlock 100% de samsung GT-S6500D because i tried for my phone Samsung mini 2 GT-S6500D

the files nv_data.bin I had it in my efs folder and not the other files and not BLM5 STL5 dev folder.
    And finally I had the idea with the secret code to unlock my samsung and then I do now that I do I share with you.

1-My phone is Roote possible you can try whit the phone not root and without sim card and you can also back up you file maybe.

2-check if your phone Go to dialer and type: *#7465625# look if you blocking network is ''on'' your phone is lock then clic ok

3-After Go to dialer and type:*#197328640# you have this is menu and touch de screen [1] DEBUG SCREEN

look Foto-1

look Foto-2

look Foto-3

6-After you have this is de menu and touch de screen [4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE

and after turn off your phone and restart your phone is unlock enjoy can now dialer and type*#7465625# and look de screen all off :laugh::laugh:

Info:For those who have bad affects the right number it is possible to go back menu button just the left button

look Foto-5

look Foto-6

I wish you all those who have a phone samsung gt-s6500d and gt-s6500 and its possible that works for other samsung but I can not confirm that and forgive me for my english not very good .
    I also had the problem of not seeing option [4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE.

In the end i downgraded to version XXLK2 and the option appeared!

Thanks!
    I have problem,on my samsung galaxy mini 2 on step: [6] NETWORK LOCK i dont have [4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE, i have only 3 steps to select. Help

I have the same problem here pls reply us :)

Could you unlock your phone at last? A have the same problem.

"I have problem,on my samsung galaxy mini 2 on step: [6] NETWORK LOCK i dont have [4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE, i have only 3 steps to select. Help"

I also have the same problem for Orange Romania. Plz help!

For the above problems i recommend downgrading to older android version.I had the same issue with a vodafone locked s6500d(on latest FW).After downgrading to a older firmware [4]NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALIZE was accessible from the menu and phone now is unlocked.Updating via OTA after unlock do not relock the phone.
    Thank you

I am a 61 year old man and I was able to unlock my Galaxy mini in 5 minutes. Many thanks

look Foto-1

look Foto-2

look Foto-3

look Foto-5

look Foto-6

Hi there,

I already put it on stock ROM and Rooted the phone, but i don´t have the 4 option.

I will need to donwgrade... but i already try 2 other ROM and still the same, the i install the LC3 and worked ;).

Thank you MaDaLiNoSt.

Regards