IceColdJelly

1,386 posts
Thanks Meter: 392

By DvineLord, Senior Member on 28th October 2012, 12:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
DO NOT FLASH this rom is not for your phone YOU WILL BE BRICKED
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DvineLord For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DvineLord Ad-Free
28th October 2012, 02:13 PM |#2  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 3,364

More
Honestly I'm starting to loose hope for people.

Like I said in my post that was locked... the floods about to start with bricked post

honestly if its not from this forum no flashy

AT&T, Rogers HTC One X, Telstra One XL
28th October 2012, 02:52 PM |#3  
Flag Isla de Vieques
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyNutz

Honestly I'm starting to loose hope for people.

Like I said in my post that was locked... the floods about to start with bricked post

honestly if its not from this forum no flashy

AT&T, Rogers HTC One X, Telstra One XL

about to start..shhhhhhhhhhhhhh*****tttttttttt flood gates bursted open a few days ago
28th October 2012, 02:55 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,432

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvineLord

DO NOT FLASH this rom is not for your phone YOU WILL BE BRICKED

But. my house is made of bricks
29th October 2012, 01:18 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,887

More
I say just let it ride, its a process of natural selection. In the long run hopefully it will make us stronger by weeding out the rest
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 18th.abn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 18th.abn Ad-Free
29th October 2012, 01:25 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,173

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18th.abn

I say just let it ride, its a process of natural selection. In the long run hopefully it will make us stronger by weeding out the rest

Haha

sent from my venom injected, blazingly fast as f#&k OneXL via xda premium
29th October 2012, 02:02 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Anyone who is not going to research the whole flashing process before they start pushing buttons should just go buy an iphone.... And not jailbreak it.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
29th October 2012, 02:12 AM |#8  
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 528

More
I agree, we should just let people flash it. Natural selection.

Sent from my HTC One XL
29th October 2012, 02:14 AM |#9  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 3,364

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindatired

Anyone who is not going to research the whole flashing process before they start pushing buttons should just go buy an iphone.... And not jailbreak it.

has nothing to do with iphones ... its simple people have to STOP and take the time to read and understand what they are doing and just dont go flashing any random rom and excpect the people here to help fix the "mistake"
29th October 2012, 07:19 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
My point was that people who don't want to throughly research the whole process before they start unlocking/flashing they are probably better off just sticking to a dumb phone.

In some ways I can understand why manufacturers and carriers would not want people to screw around with their phones on a root level. The number of people that have screwed up their phone playing around with things before they knew what they were doing must cost them a fortune in warranty replacements.
"My phone just stopped working. I don't know why. I need it replaced. " - Mr. I Flashed The Wrong Thing

29th October 2012, 08:34 AM |#11  
Flag Isla de Vieques
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindatired

My point was that people who don't want to throughly research the whole process before they start unlocking/flashing they are probably better off just sticking to a dumb phone.

In some ways I can understand why manufacturers and carriers would not want people to screw around with their phones on a root level. The number of people that have screwed up their phone playing around with things before they knew what they were doing must cost them a fortune in warranty replacements.
"My phone just stopped working. I don't know why. I need it replaced. " - Mr. I Flashed The Wrong Thing

agreed and therefore is costing us a fortune in insurance and has the ATT of this world forcing manufacturers to lock bl with increased security . look at my sig, that was a couple of days ago, enough said....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)