Recap of features:
- CPU overclocking up to 1.8GHz and undervolting from 600mV to 1400mV.
- GPU overclocking and undervolting.
- GPU scaling reworked.
- Screen sharpness and colour modifications.
- Extended Pegasusq and improved Performance governors.
- Removed Touch Booster and replaced with custom Flexrate mechanic.
- Improved scheduler power management for improved idle residencies on auxiliary CPUs.
- USB charging rate limit increased to 900mA.
This is supposed to be merely a proxy thread. Please refer to the N7100/5 thread for full changelogs, explanations, bug-reports and other issues. Kernel for specific device versions will be posted here.
This kernel is for the North American T-Mobile variant SCH-T889. Versions for other variants are found in their respective forums.