FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: How would you rate the performance of Netforks v2.0 tweaks?

Excellent

43 Vote(s)
40.57%
Good

25 Vote(s)
23.58%
Fine

16 Vote(s)
15.09%
Not working

22 Vote(s)
20.75%

[TWEAK] Netforks Tweaks for all Android 2.3.6 - 4.2.0 devices

119 posts
Thanks Meter: 280

By DroidFolks, Senior Member on 29th October 2012, 04:12 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hi all..!!
The Netforks tweak for Network. This tweak is to...

-UPDATED WITH V 3:

- Faster internet from that of previous Netforks tweaks Increase internet speed (EDGE, 3G, WLAN, VPN). Works with all browsers including Opera with all APNs. (Updated with version 4- Cache and host files support for more fast internet)

- Compressing pages and then decompressing for less data usage & smooth browsing.

- Bypass slow downloads and let you full speed downloads from some file sharing site which requires premium account for fast downloads. Like depositfiles etc. (Updated with version 4)

- Boosting network signal strength so to have no call drops.

- Faster downloads from Android Market / Google Play (all versions).

- No sudden disconnection of internet when you are using internet.

- Secure internet browsing while doing online payments and logging in (Updated with version 4)

--

Always have a Nandroid Backup...!!!!

Your kernel must have init.d support for the tweak to be work. If you do not have ''init.d'' folder in ''/system/etc'' , then flash a custom kernel with full init.d support. Also install latest version of BusyBox

1. JUST DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE TO YOUR SDCARD.

2. BOOT IN CWM RECOVERY (recommended)

4. INSTALL/FLASH THE ZIP.

5. REBOOT SYSTEM NOW

---
There's no need to mount /system or /data any more. To check if tweak is installed correctly, there would be a new folder ''droidfolks'' on your phone's root "/data" folder.

--

I have spent my whole 1 week to create it, so please try it.

---

CHANGELOG..

v 1.1: Initial Release
v 1.2: Feature Added! VPN and Wi Fi Speed boosters (CWM FLASHABLE ZIP).
v 2.0: 4.1- 4.2 Jelly Bean supported.
v 3.0: Added Google Play Store Tweaks that increases download speed on Google Play; 'no internet disconnection error' tweaks and other some other improvement. Faster internet from that of previous versions of Netforks.
v 4.0: Added support for more devices that had no effect, Enable custom DNS support. Custom IP will be used. Servers changed and some other improvement.

After flashing, please do not edit /system/etc/.hostsfiles.

Thanks....!!

---

Last attachment is Netforks Tweaks v 4.0 is the current latest version and is direct CWM Flashable.
The Following 213 Users Say Thank You to DroidFolks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DroidFolks Ad-Free

29th October 2012, 06:29 AM |#2  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 96

Donate to Me
More
I'm trying it and i think that i have a litle better spees wirh stock browser en wi-fo and 2g networks,it loads faster....

Enviado desde mi LG-P999 usando Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DankoFGL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DankoFGL Ad-Free
30th October 2012, 01:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Thx 4 trying..
30th October 2012, 01:18 PM |#4  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DankoFGL

I'm trying it and i think that i have a litle better spees wirh stock browser en wi-fo and 2g networks,it loads faster....

Enviado desde mi LG-P999 usando Tapatalk 2

+1

Tapatalked from my HTC One V
30th October 2012, 01:43 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thnaks, will try, sorry for noob question, just confused how to Set file owners as 0:0. ?
30th October 2012, 01:52 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
File owners
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanuricasper

Thnaks, will try, sorry for noob question, just confused how to Set file owners as 0:0. ?

When you have moved the file to /system/etc/init.d via ROOT EXPLORER, long tap that file (98netforks_tweak) and select ''Change Owners'' . From the popup window, select root:root or 0:0.

A reboot is required for tweaking.
The Following User Says Thank You to DroidFolks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DroidFolks Ad-Free
30th October 2012, 02:04 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidFolks

When you have moved the file to /system/etc/init.d via ROOT EXPLORER, long tap that file (98netforks_tweak) and select ''Change Owners'' . From the popup window, select root:root or 0:0.

A reboot is required for tweaking.

Thanks for fast response, just want to make sure, should i change the group to 0:0, or just the owner?
The Following User Says Thank You to yanuricasper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yanuricasper Ad-Free
30th October 2012, 02:16 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Owners
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanuricasper

Thanks for fast response, just want to make sure, should i change the group to 0:0, or just the owner?

0:0
1st 0=Owner
2nd 0=Group
both
30th October 2012, 03:34 PM |#9  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I'm using Root Browser as the file manager. How do you set up the permissions? thanks
30th October 2012, 04:03 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Permissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by azyar

I'm using Root Browser as the file manager. How do you set up the permissions? thanks

When moved the tweak to /system/etc/init.d, long tap the file>select ''Permissions'' > tick all the boxes> select OK.

Permissions Changed!

Changing owner z already discussed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DroidFolks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DroidFolks Ad-Free
2nd November 2012, 03:29 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread