Audio Quality for those with the phone already

Search This thread

yas1987

Jun 5, 2011
Just wanted to enquire with those who already have, specifically the ATnT phones, how loud is the loudspeaker? and is it true that if the phone is laid back down, even a incoming call is hard to hear if the phone was away from you?

Thank you :)

HeadCracc

Jan 24, 2012
The speaker is great it's louder than my skyrocket which also has a good speaker audio ids clear and I listen to music all the time... I've also gotten some of the best sounding audio through my car via aux... due to the design laying the phone flat on its back will muddle the sound but doesn't make it impossible to hear

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

mrdumbdumb

Oct 18, 2012
It's a bit muffled... I'm a big audiophile. So I'm pretty disappointed its only mono not stereo and if you lay the phone down to watch a movie it gets pretty distorted... Sound and touch sensitivity. Are two biggest disappointments of this amazing phone

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda premium

Reactions: pfoxdizzle

theofficialpimp

Jun 25, 2012
Boston
It's a bit muffled... I'm a big audiophile. So I'm pretty disappointed its only mono not stereo and if you lay the phone down to watch a movie it gets pretty distorted... Sound and touch sensitivity. Are two biggest disappointments of this amazing phone

Can you tell me, what android phones have stereo loudspeaker ?

Made possible by my sexy LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)

mrdumbdumb

Oct 18, 2012
Xperia sola, ascend, sharp se2 HTC radar, Xperia play evolution 3d motor clique... And about a dozen more... Windows has a bunch too but not familiar with which ones... Someone said the note 2 but I can't confirm that

yas1987

Jun 5, 2011

Thanks so much guys! I read your other post on touch screen issues with the phone, do you think you got a lemon? Maybe try getting a replacement, since no one here seems to be complaining about the issue?

dantruong460

Nov 15, 2010
I dont like smartphone speaker, and lg speaker is poor than galaxy s3... but i like audio chip of lg with inear headphone, korea version with quadbeat. Its ok, better than galaxy s3. Sound is more details, bass is normal, light sound compare with s3... but i think i like iphone audio chip

Sent from my LG-F180L using xda app-developers app

yas1987

Jun 5, 2011
apparently the only phone that came close to matching iphones DAC was the first nexus with Voodoo.

bjrmd

Feb 13, 2006
The new Note II has a Wolfson DAC and hopefully will get the new voodoo app when it is finished. I still have my nexus S and have held out for a comparable audio quality device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.