*brand new* android 4.1.2 jellybean running on samsung mesmerize(uscc) and fascinate

Search This thread
Oct 15, 2012
***********************************************************************************************
*******I CANT POST LINKS YET SO MESSAGE ME ASAP FOR THE LINK :)******
************************************************************************************************

Alright for all you Fascinate and Mesmerize fans out there i got GREAT news for you all! Android 4.1.2 has been ported to the FASSY AND MESMERIZE!

Currently i am running AOKP ROM JB Build 5 4.1.2 on my Samsung Mesmerize!
No Problems with it whats so ever! (Little Battery Drain but No Big Deal)

I Will Post You The Links To The 4.1.2 ROM

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE JB MILESTONE THAT IS ANDROID 4.2.2 AND I AM BETA TESTING THAT AS OF NOW ALSO~!

Now before you put this ROM on your Phone PLEASE ***BACK UP YOUR PHONE IN THE RECOVERY****
just in case you do not like 4.1.2

Your Screen Will Flash Once And Then Go Black *****THIS IS NORMAL!*****

Then You Will See Unicorns *YES UNICORNS* On The Screen

and Voilla You Have ANDROID 4.1.2 On Your Mesmerize or Fascinate!

**********************************************PLEASE NOTE****************************************************************************************************
***** I DIDN'T PUT DETAILED INFO BECAUSE I KNOW MOST OF YOU KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD A ROM TO YOUR PHONE THE NORMAL WAY OF INSTALL FROM ZIP *****
* ********************************************CAUTION************************************************************************************************************
* I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE OR AOKP MEMBERS OR ADMINS DOING THIS TO YOUR *
* DEVICE IS BY YOUR WILL AND MAY CAUSE BRICK OF THE DEVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

*****************YOUR GOING TO NEED THE GAPPS FROM GOOGLE TO HAVE ALL THE GOOGLE APPS*****************************************
JUST GOOGLE GAPPS 4.1.2 FOR FASCINATE ON GOOGLE AND YOU WILL FIND THE LINK ON THE PAGE :)))))*******************************
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANY QUESTIONS LEAVE ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU :))))

***********************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************************

bbrad

Sep 22, 2012
Lucedale
LOL not trying too be mean dude but we've had jellybean FOR MONTHS DOWN

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: supdog

brag3006

Jan 20, 2012
I am trying to figure out what ROM to use

Do you have any idea which jellybean ROMS are stable? I have tried using the GeeWiz 3.2 Beta but there are a ton of issues with it - that the developer is aware of and is working on. (i have been using the GeeWiz Gingerbread for nearly a year and am a big fan of that ROMS simplicity). Until this one is stable, i would like to try out a few others as well.

bbrad

Sep 22, 2012
Lucedale
Some advice every jellybean ROM is stable for our device except geewiz, euroskank, hellybean all others work without issues

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Lol it says he's beta testing 4.2 LOL. Sorry dude 4.2 isn't out I think your mistaken. I'm sorry if I sound mean guys but this post just makes my eyes water :eek::thumbup:

Reactions: PoiSpin

mezster

Mar 31, 2011
Iowa
Some advice every jellybean ROM is stable for our device except geewiz, euroskank, hellybean all others work without issues

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Lol it says he's beta testing 4.2 LOL. Sorry dude 4.2 isn't out I think your mistaken. I'm sorry if I sound mean guys but this post just makes my eyes water :eek::thumbup:

My eyes are watering......:D

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

bbrad

Sep 22, 2012
Lucedale
Ikr I would like too get one of his 4..2.2 builds just too laugh

tmaruf

Oct 24, 2013
I need a ROM

Bro,
I have Samsung Mesmerize SCH-I500(USCC). I'm using MIUI 2.9.7 V4 ROM. But It has some Bugs. Such as Camera,etc.
I'm excited about ur ROM to install. Would u give me the download link... :eek:

Thanks .....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Alright for all you Fascinate and Mesmerize fans out there i got GREAT news for you all! Android 4.1.2 has been ported to the FASSY AND MESMERIZE!

Currently i am running AOKP ROM JB Build 5 4.1.2 on my Samsung Mesmerize!
    No Problems with it whats so ever! (Little Battery Drain but No Big Deal)

I Will Post You The Links To The 4.1.2 ROM

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE JB MILESTONE THAT IS ANDROID 4.2.2 AND I AM BETA TESTING THAT AS OF NOW ALSO~!

Now before you put this ROM on your Phone PLEASE ***BACK UP YOUR PHONE IN THE RECOVERY****
    just in case you do not like 4.1.2

Your Screen Will Flash Once And Then Go Black *****THIS IS NORMAL!*****

Then You Will See Unicorns *YES UNICORNS* On The Screen

and Voilla You Have ANDROID 4.1.2 On Your Mesmerize or Fascinate!

**********************************************PLEASE NOTE****************************************************************************************************
    ***** I DIDN'T PUT DETAILED INFO BECAUSE I KNOW MOST OF YOU KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD A ROM TO YOUR PHONE THE NORMAL WAY OF INSTALL FROM ZIP *****
    * ********************************************CAUTION************************************************************************************************************
    * I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE OR AOKP MEMBERS OR ADMINS DOING THIS TO YOUR *
    * DEVICE IS BY YOUR WILL AND MAY CAUSE BRICK OF THE DEVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

*****************YOUR GOING TO NEED THE GAPPS FROM GOOGLE TO HAVE ALL THE GOOGLE APPS*****************************************
    JUST GOOGLE GAPPS 4.1.2 FOR FASCINATE ON GOOGLE AND YOU WILL FIND THE LINK ON THE PAGE :)))))*******************************
    **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANY QUESTIONS LEAVE ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU :))))

Atleast I know I can always revert back to the fascinate forum for some lulz!