Review & market response predictions for Nexus 10?

Search This thread

SMARTPHONEPC

May 29, 2010
So what do you think the reviews & market response to the Nexus 10 will be?

Do you think they should have offered a keyboard dock option with usb etc to better differentiate from iPad as a consumption device & compete better with the coming onslaught of Win8 hybrid tabletbooks?

GETCASHMONEY

Jun 4, 2012
I don't get why people want a keyboard dock so badly. You can buy a wireless blue tooth keyboard for less money and it is much more flexible in giving you the option of when you want to use it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Ravynmagi

Nov 2, 2010
Since this is a Nexus tablet, I imagine Google want to keep the tablet focused purely on the tablet experience and not a convertible laptop (they have a Chromebook to sell you if you want a laptop).

I'd love to have a keyboard dock, but I'm not expecting it on a Nexus tablet. Also Google probably doesn't to upset their partners too either that do make these convertible tablets.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

I don't get why people want a keyboard dock so badly. You can buy a wireless blue tooth keyboard for less money and it is much more flexible in giving you the option of when you want to use it.

Have you ever tried to type on a tablet and bluetooth keyboard on your laptop? :)

Techie2012

Feb 1, 2012
No dockable keyboard is a deal breaker for me. Also will make many people opt for other tablets that have this feature, and there are lots of choices now.

Toyeboy

Oct 3, 2012
I think this will fair far better in the market than any other 10inch Android tablet because it has the Nexus name it and all the Nexus devices are great and people are starting to notice :)

Vertron

Jul 30, 2010
The main thing I'm hoping for is if the screen has a good contrast ratio. It's more important than resolution imo.

Brac20

Mar 14, 2012
I am aiming to get one of these for work. No keyboard dock doesn't both me, I will just get a bluetooth keyboard and a stand if I would to do any in depth document editing.

Some of the management at work use iPads but I am going to try to sell them on this due to better productivity features like email widgets, Google Drive integration, etc. Oh and also the much lower cost.

Venekor

Oct 2, 2011
One one of these and a Nexus 4 for like the price of a 3G iPad and you can just tether it to your Nexus 4 anyways....