Very Big Thanks to Fire rat for sharing his knowledge with us
Here is his thread:-
What does it do?
If you have any second partition of SD Card
(ext2, ext3, ext4), it makes a directory SD-EXT in the root of mobile and mounts it at every boot.
NOTE: It is not a script for moving any Data or App from Internal memory to EXT Partition, it just creates that directory.
Its for those who are not using(or even using) any script for moving data to next partition and want to just make a prominent directory of SD-EXT.
For eg, if someone is using Link2SD, then the second partition is mounted as /data/sdext2 and not as /sd-ext
So they can't, well, do a lot of things.
*Custom ROM with init.d support
*Busybox(not sure if compulsary, but it would be better to have it)
1. Download the file in the attachment. Extract it.
2. Go to Root Explorer.
3. Copy the file (03mountsd) you just downloaded.
4. Go to /system/etc/init.d (There is also a shortcut- /etc in root of phone, both are same, NO PROBLEM)
5. Select Mount as R/W.
6. Make backup of your 03mountsd(some files for mounting SD Card may be different from 03mountsd, so you have to use common sense and choose the script which is used for mounting SD Card) [In special condition, there may be no script for mount the SD Card Partition, if so, skip thus step]
7. Paste the downloaded file in there.
8. Set Permissions. Every block must be ticked
Tick means X here
Read Write Execute
If correctly and successfully done, you will see SD-EXT directory in root of your phone after reboot
If it is not seen, reboot your phone
If again, check again if you had pasted it properly
If again, Download SManagerAds
Select to browse as root
Browse to /system/etc/init.d
And click on 03mountsd and click on (android skull with crossbones)[Root] icon and (blue gear)[Boot] icon and click save and Reboot.