#include /* * Your warranty is now void.. LOL I guess you knew it already. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because your phone * bootloops and alarm does not go off. Please do some research if you have any * concerns about features included in my ROM before using it! YOU and only * YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */ #if You have a question post it in the thread, Instead of Pm'ing me, as other users may experience you problems #endif
I thought I would try to build a rom from source and I wanted to try one that might be faster or at least really small. Rom itself only takes up 24mb on internal storage!
- Both CDMA and GSM Networks are working (tell me if GSM isn't)
- Camera! Thx to wedgess!
- Bluetooth (should be I don't have devices to test with)
- USB Mass Storage or MTP if your using wedgess' or cosmicdans' kernel
- Advanced Slim Settings (A.S.S)
- Video playback is just as buggy as other JB roms.i
- Multiboot (also specific to cosmicdans' or wedgess' kernel
Not working yet:
- Camcorder is still broken on the latest build but Camera is working 100%
- Camera and Camcorder work on wedgess' & cosmicdans' kernels
- OTA causes Settings to force close. So DON'T TOUCH IT! I should remove it but I'm lazy
- Something I missed? Don't be shy tell me in the thread!
- You must have an [BIG]UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER[/BIG] if you were wondering
- Perform the usual nandroid backup of your working set-up.
- Use LuPus V3 or Turbo JB Kernel
- Wipe data
- Wipe cache
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Format System ( found in mounts & storage in CWM )
- Flash ROM from the DOWNLOADS section in the 2nd post
paxChristos for his cdma fix on jellybean
Multiple developers on the Xperia play forums
And if anyone is interested in what I changed from CyanogenMod's device trees to make this compile, then here's my github: