Stop bashing your head comparing to iPad's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

orate.cl

Sep 7, 2011
Apple has an advantage that android will never have:

- There's no so many HW configs to program for. As a programmer imagine my headache when thinking to program for android, so many HW configs, diferent performances, diferent screen resolutions, etc. (I never did anything in android I'm just philosophizing)

And so, that's a disadvantage too:

- There's no choises for the costumer, which is bad, because it's a monopoly of prices (we clearly see that). Their secrecy and info manipulation is epic. To keep the sheeps hungry and feeding.

In the end, their performances will be higher, apps more optimized, etc. all with less efford and all with more profits because of their monopolys
. Now tell me, who gives a damn? Do you like your nexus 7 (or future nexus 10)? isn't that lovely sexy thing a relief to have spent your hard earned money in a very very very fair price?

HELL YEAH. No benchmark can match that, paying what is fair to a company that we all adore.
I effin love Google.
It would be hard to live without Google.

Last edited:

GETCASHMONEY

Jun 4, 2012
I completely agree. Every tech site will always give Apple products higher review scores than Android products. And who cares? Every day I am reminded how brilliant android is, and any review or score won't change my mind.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: nxss4

crachel

Retired Senior Moderator
Jul 13, 2008
Texas
Please post in one of the existing review/opinion threads.

Thanks

Closed

Reactions: *B*
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apple has an advantage that android will never have:

- There's no so many HW configs to program for. As a programmer imagine my headache when thinking to program for android, so many HW configs, diferent performances, diferent screen resolutions, etc. (I never did anything in android I'm just philosophizing)

And so, that's a disadvantage too:

- There's no choises for the costumer, which is bad, because it's a monopoly of prices (we clearly see that). Their secrecy and info manipulation is epic. To keep the sheeps hungry and feeding.

In the end, their performances will be higher, apps more optimized, etc. all with less efford and all with more profits because of their monopolys
    . Now tell me, who gives a damn? Do you like your nexus 7 (or future nexus 10)? isn't that lovely sexy thing a relief to have spent your hard earned money in a very very very fair price?

HELL YEAH. No benchmark can match that, paying what is fair to a company that we all adore.
    I effin love Google.
    It would be hard to live without Google.
    I completely agree. Every tech site will always give Apple products higher review scores than Android products. And who cares? Every day I am reminded how brilliant android is, and any review or score won't change my mind.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
    Please post in one of the existing review/opinion threads.

Thanks

Closed