FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

17,678 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,288

By NotATreoFan, Developer & Moderator Committees, and More on 6th November 2012, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2019, 12:36 AM |#3281  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,436

More
Not sure if this is the correct area to ask, but I just "reported" a post, and then when I got back to the thread, I realised I was being a little to trigger happy. Is there a way to cancel my own report? and if this is the wrong place to ask, is there a better thread to ask these questions?
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free

4th May 2019, 07:46 AM |#3282  
Senior Moderator - Magic Baba Vampire
Flag Darkside
Thanks Meter: 20,984

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

Not sure if this is the correct area to ask, but I just "reported" a post, and then when I got back to the thread, I realised I was being a little to trigger happy. Is there a way to cancel my own report? and if this is the wrong place to ask, is there a better thread to ask these questions?

There is no way to cancel your report, what you can do is to reply to the message you receive when the report will be assigned by a moderator and to explain that you have changed your point of view, that'd be enough. There is nothing wrong, everyone, including us, might have a different view of the story after a deeper look. And no, there is no thread on this topic, it occur very rare thus no need for a thread .
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xanthrax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xanthrax Ad-Free
9th May 2019, 04:41 PM |#3283  
Flag kathmadu
Thanks Meter: 25

More
hello leader and xda-moderator
why the thread took long time to upload image.png and loading and loading

Is this good place to ask or not???i don't know but ask.....
Today, 12:42 AM |#3284  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
How would I go about deleting my account I'm sick of how abusive the user base is now days on xda
Today, 12:45 AM |#3285  
Forum Moderator
Flag Blue River City!
Thanks Meter: 3,855

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullkid383

How would I go about deleting my account I'm sick of how abusive the user base is now days on xda

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...nMXkg/viewform
The Following User Says Thank You to FSadino For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FSadino Ad-Free
Today, 01:27 AM |#3286  
Assistant Forum Admin
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 23,302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullkid383

https://www.xda-developers.com/gdpr-data/

But if you are coming across abusive users, you can report them using the report port button, or contact a mod, and we'll deal with the situation. We don't want members leaving because of a hostile atmosphere.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_scotsman Ad-Free
Today, 04:04 AM |#3287  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman

https://www.xda-developers.com/gdpr-data/

But if you are coming across abusive users, you can report them using the report port button, or contact a mod, and we'll deal with the situation. We don't want members leaving because of a hostile atmosphere.

Already reported nothing was done about it and my thread still has alot of messages from someone's attacking rant against me
Today, 05:26 AM |#3288  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 4,853

More
About that thread @skullkid383 is referencing above, it definitely needs some moderator action.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...3875406/page14
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)