FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

17,872 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,534

By NotATreoFan, Developer & Moderator Committees, and More on 6th November 2012, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th October 2019, 07:23 PM |#3371  
Forum Moderator
Flag diffusing a bomb of sorts somewhere on XDA with nothing but a paperclip and a wad of chewing gum.
Thanks Meter: 1,665

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisetools

Yes, but got no reply. Still waiting.

Ok. How long ago? Not all the Moderators see that. I believe that goes to the forum admin only (not a blanket term for all the mods, there's actually a forum admin person). Depending on how recent your filled out the form, understand that @MikeChannon is one person, and I'm sure he gets A LOT of XDA correspondence!

You shared your post title, but not the content of the post/thread. Share the entire post that you had written up. That way we can at least see the text to give you an idea of why it could have been denied.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mattgyver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattgyver Ad-Free
6th October 2019, 09:01 PM |#3372  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgyver

You shared your post title, but not the content of the post/thread. Share the entire post that you had written up. That way we can at least see the text to give you an idea of why it could have been denied.

PM'd.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisetools For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift turquoisetools Ad-Free
6th October 2019, 09:39 PM |#3373  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 12,159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisetools

Hello,

I can't seem to post a thread for my app. I get:

"We are sorry, your post was flagged by our system and was blocked from submitting. If you believe this was in error, please use our technical contact form to notify an admin. Please include the title of your post as well as content, so we can tweak update our filters in the future. Thank you."

Title: [APP][5.0+] Daily Counter - Count Your Habits

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgyver

Ok. How long ago? Not all the Moderators see that. I believe that goes to the forum admin only (not a blanket term for all the mods, there's actually a forum admin person). Depending on how recent your filled out the form, understand that @MikeChannon is one person, and I'm sure he gets A LOT of XDA correspondence!

Yup, it can be difficult to spot why the system is blocking the post.

But anyhow, I tweaked it so you should be able to post now.

Mike
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 10:36 AM |#3374  
Thanks Meter: 1,735

More
hello mods. apologies , no report button on xda legacy app.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3980343
this might need to be checked.
but , stangely after reading it i clicked over to here , went back to look at something and now i cant find the thread! *"twilight zone" theme plays in background* if you cant find it, i apologize for bothering.

ok: now i get "may have been deleted by a moderator".
sorry to bother.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrocketdog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrrocketdog Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 10:38 AM |#3375  
Senior Moderator - "Like Duh"
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 6,784

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog

hello mods. apologies , no report button on xda legacy app.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3980343
this might need to be checked.
but , stangely after reading it i clicked over to here , went back to look at something and now i cant find the thread! *"twilight zone" theme plays in background* if you cant find it, i apologize for bothering.

err on the side of kindness

No worries that thread was already taken care by our Senior Moderator. While you are on legacy app you use webview for reporting. Steps were already mentioned here in this thread.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SacredDeviL666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SacredDeviL666 Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 03:46 PM |#3376  
Flag Qaqortoq
Thanks Meter: 13,520

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog

hello mods. apologies , no report button on xda legacy app...,

Yes. I remember I replied you the required steps on my post in previous page:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...627&p=80094192

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)