- Fixed dock issues when removing dock while tablet is on
- Fixed weird bluetooth issues with devices not connecting
- Fixed battery numbers in taskbar not matching everywhere
- Adjusted icons sizes so they're actually visible
- Cut out a little more fat
03.22.2013 Kernel Patch
Find the called "EnergyROM Update 3.22 Kernel.zip" and flash it via recovery. Your dock problems will go away after that.
- Fixed bluetooth issue, not turning on
- Fixed issue with DRM videos not playing
- Extended power menu added to "stock" version option
- Fixed issues with play services crash
- Added AROMA installer for more options during flash
- Fixed transparency issue in the stock launcher
- Updated the ROM with the new OTA Android JB 4.2.1 update (J0PD4)
- Fixed issues with TF300 power profiles
- Fixed issues with mouse cursor not showing up ( in themed version)
- Fixed issues with dock firmware upgrades (removed all firmware updates)
- Updated the ROM with the new OTA 10.4.2.18 update.
- Fix the issue that in ASUS Spanish(US) and ASUS Dutch(Holland) IME, some characters cannot be typed or cannot be typed correctly.
- Fix the issue that "Show quoted text” in Gmail does not work in a mail thread that is with 2+ messages.
- Upgrade Polaris Office to 3.5-build 5r16148FV06.
- Fixed the issue that cannot connect with Wi-Fi APs that have Chinese characters in the AP name.
- Improve web page compatibility in Browser.
- Clemsyn's 1.7Ghz kernel is in (to reduce heat generation)
- Tweaks to Balanced and Energized power modes (you should definitely smoother operation)
- Added Beats DSP manager
- Added percentage display to dock battery graphics
- Cooler bootanimation
- More gravy ? Happy Holidays this will be the last ROM for a while.. going on vacation
What's in the download link ? You'll find three subfolders.
contains Themed and Stock official Asus ROMs based on the latest 4.2.1 Release from Asus. You need to flash the 4.2.1 package from Bootloader Packages first, before you attempt to flash one of the ROMs in this folder. YOU CAN CLICK THIS LINK FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS!
contains .zip files that are meant to flashed in recovery (just like a ROM). Flashing the 4.1.1 package will install the 4.1.1 JB bootloader/kernel/recovery/partitions on your tablet (in case you want to run older ROMs that require it), while flashing the 4.2.1 package will do the same, but install the latest bootloader/kernel/partitions REQUIRED to install the 4.2.1 based ROMs.
contains the older JB ROMs, that were made up until December 12th, 2012. You can run these ROMs whether you have the 4.1.1 or 4.2.1 package flashed to your tablet.
Click here to download