I accidentally used Titanium Backup's widget to frost all system and user apps, leaving mi phone in a infinite boot animation loop. I dont have aNandroid Backup and I would really love to solve this issue without flashing.
I found at Titanium Backup's troubleshooting webpage that I could use this command with adb to solve my issue:
Type the following command (replace with /dbdata/system/packages.xml if you have a Samsung phone): busybox sed -n 's/<package name="\([^"]\+\)".*enabled="false".*/\1/p' /data/system/packages.xml | while read PKG; do pm enable "$PKG"; done
Any idea on how to solve this issue?
This is the way I managed to get my phone working again without having to flash or wipe:
1. Boot in recovery mode and used adb pull command to extract "packages.xml" and "packages-more-backup.xml" from /data/system/
2. Open both files with Wordpad and replaced all protection="2" or "3" lines to protection="1".
3. Also, and very important, replaced all enabled="false" lines to enabled="true"
4. Boot in recovery again and used adb to delete old "packages.xml" and "packages-more-backup.xml" files and push the new ones.
5. Reboot and Voila!
6. Boot once again in recovery mode and fix permissions to avoid any problem.
Hope that this could be usefull to someone else having this horrible problem.
Thank you all!