Originally Posted by anoano
I had a similar problem with Office 2010 on Windows 7 and I could solve it like this:
1) create new Outlook profile and select it as default
2) as the new profile was automatically created in a different new folder, copy the .PST file into it
3) manually add email accounts if they don’t exist in the new profile
4) uninstall and reinstall WMDC
5) on WM device, export Calendar + Tasks + Contacts on storage card with SKTools (just in case, to have a backup)
6) on WM device, delete Calendar + Tasks + Contacts with SKTools, to avoid duplicates
7) delete all partnerships on PC and WM device
8) sync with WMDC.
I searched a long time for a solution and in my case, the key was to start with a new Outlook profile which probably created all the necessary links to permit WMDC synchronization.
Maybe this helps also on Windows 8.
I did know about that, in fact I tryed this procedure too... but it doesn't work.
On Windows 8 the problem seems to be another one.
I called Microsoft customer care. They know about this issue and they are working on it.
So, they told me to wait.
To be honest, I didn't understand if they will release somenthig...