PACman All in One Rom!!
Due to a request from PA Team to take down ParanoidPreferences, from v16.1.0 forward I exclude ParanoidPrefereances.apk from the ROM.
Originally Posted by D4rKn3sSyS
Hi, are you the leader of PAC ROM (Otherwise, please forward this PM to leader of it)?, I recently saw you're using our ParanoidPreferences application, wich is a closed source app, meant to be used on official ParanoidAndroid ROMs / Ports only. I ask you please then, to remove it from your builds. I can offer you this opensource alternative found on our ics branch for Settings app:
You should spread the word around XDA PAC roms, as well, so all the builds remove it from the package.
Thanks in advance.
Do not put a link to ParanoidPreferences,apk in this thread !!! do it somewhere else.
To all porters & compilers, please strip down your rom, remove ParanoidPreferences.apk from there.
Use the new Setting.apk to prevent FC when there is no ParanoidPreferences.apk inside the ROM
I discontinue build AOSP+CM version & AOKP version, in exchange :
Note I717 Jellybean 4.1.2 P?+Aokp+Cm = PACman
We also welcome to everyone that interest and want to contribute at PAC github project.
- Always make a cwm backup
- Always wipe data when switching ROM, unless you came from previous version of the same ROM
- TB 184.108.40.206 seems work fine with JB
- If you encounter any bugs after updating ROM without wipe data process, back up your installed apps & user data using TB, go to CWM & wipe data, reboot & restore from TB
- Some things might not working & not implemented yet (as title said WIP)
- USB Mass storage
- FM (for some country)
- Brightness & auto brightness
- Camera preview temp fix (don't switch to front camera, if you get FC caused by switching to front camera or other, go to Settings>>Apps>>Camera>>clear Camera app data)
- Camera video recording 720p (no need to set audio sampling rate to 44.1kHz)
- AOKP ROM Control
- PA Paranoid Preferences
- Tablet UI
- Front camera
- Wifi AP tether (HotSpot mode)
- Native USB OTG
- Built with Linaro
- CWM 220.127.116.11
- OC up to 1.6 GHz (use on your own risk!!!)
- Standard CPU govs : performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, conservative, interactive
- IO Scheduler : noop, deadline, cfq, sio
- UMS (Ext4 - NTFS)
- USB OTG support
[Fix to do:]
- video playback for some codec
- camera panorama mode
- Graphic glitch in recovery
KERNEL SOURCE HERE!!!!!!! KERNEL SOURCE
[Special thanks to:] Click to donate
- FXP team
- AOKP team (Donation link in ROM Control)
- PA team (molesarecoming, D4rKn3sSyS)
- ExPeacer (PAC gitmaster)
-Johnsondr80(Thank him for testing!!!)
- Great peoples in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1790185
AND THE COLLECTIVE!!!!