FULL CREDITS GOES TO EMANNXPERIA
im just making i-scream usable for our device...
i-scream is a user-customizable rom...
trimmed/debloated to be lightweght..
You dont need to add/use other script here, coz it will break the roms configuration..
Again confirmed working on locked bootloader
here is the latest one...
WHITE STATUS BAR THEME
- added I-SCREAM MOD in setting
- AOSP setup wizard
- minfree value increased
- few vm tweak edited
- some kernel tweak removed (use default config in kernel)
- ksm are not enabled by default
- netfork removed, due to uncertain security issue (adfree should work this time)
- 7parts holo
- change some png in few apk (it should look nicer)
- properly zipaligned & optimized newly added apk
- used default eyecandy made by emannxperia
- no more icon packs (maybe i'll make one if requested)
- make full backup of your current rom and apps
- flash .587 stock ftf
- flash .587 based custom kernel - for unlocked bootloader --> i recommend arcknight 4.1
- boot into recovery... Wipe data/ factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format system
- flash i-scream_13_rom, wait till its done
- dont reboot yet, wipe dalvik cache, wipe cache, fix permission again
- boot into phone homescreen, dont set any account yet, just explore the rom for a bit
- reboot into recovery again and flash "white status bar theme" <<< this is optional
EMANNXPERIA for the original rom, help and permission to do this! THANK HIM TOO!!!
ADULFO for systemUI i've used
TESTERS AND USERS
and many more!!!
by emann (for original version)
Night-Elf for The Alliance kernel
7OH for framework & awesome mod
Madfysh for 4.1.B.0.587 firmware
serajr for the home launcher
thilinaC for the blue theme
Rizal Lovins for SystemUI & Cybershot
will add more later on..
ORIGINAL THREAD: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1570499
Simple thanks is nice too..!