Requirements for this rom to work properly:
1-ClockworkMod (Either should work).
2-SD card with EXT partition before flashing the rom (essential).swap partition no essential but required.
3-Before flashing do wipe Dalvik, wipe cache and wipe data (essential).
If you do not meet these requirements it is possible that not all work properly or can not even flash.
*Disable signature verification
* Flash the rom typically with all wipes, reboot and hopefully load.
* Then hit menu / settings / cyanogen settings / sound and silence mark the box shutter, (This will prevent the system sometimes runs out of sound.
* Configure Android settings to our liking, connections, etc ... tones.
* We install our favorite apps from either the Market or as I do from my sd in a folder where I have all I use.
* Now open the app and mark A2sdgui Zipalign at boot
in the bar above the button and mark the box Dalvik Dalvik-cache on sd-ext only move,
accept and expect several minutes without touching anything until you restart automatically.
and voila, you have everything set up.
THIS ROM IS ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR MEDIUM / ADVANCED USERS,
For proper operation requires many processes and configurations,
most novice users will despair and not get flash or rom set correctly,
while looking for tutorials or simply following the steps in this post to the letter should not have any problems,
in this rom everything works, has no error, is fast, stable and smooth,
even if you're convinced you have done all the steps correctly, if something goes wrong I assure you that it is because of a bad flash or misconfiguration.
Based on Android 7.2.0 Cyanogen 2.3.7official nigthtly by Ron
The visual aspect is based on Android 4.0, with rich black / gray / white and blue.
Gapps included. sorry Google Inc.
JM from HTCmania for his awsome Rom
Cyanogen Team for great CM
Ron Gokhle for cm7 official for Pecan we're all miss you !!!
if I forget someone tell me
bugs still testing, you tell me
sorry for screenshots later