Photos of Panavise vehicle dock

Search This thread

AbrahamWalker

Oct 27, 2012
New Orleans
I ordered this vehicle dock from B&H photos for 11.99 plus shipping. It works with cases and in landscaped mode and with my budget.

9y5y4ube.jpg

te2u2a5y.jpg

e2uvu9ed.jpg

ade3ygut.jpg

y6a3ypym.jpg

The thing I like most about it is that it doesn't impede my view at all. Even though this is by far the biggest device I've own. It also fits with car and it's adjustable for even wider phones (Galaxy Note 3).

You can find it with product code:pAPHU on B&H website & Amazon sells the holder too. (I would have added links but my account is restricted until i make 10 posts).

I add a NFC sticker to activate Car Dock settings and automatically open the Ultra Car Home app (by far the best car dock app I've seen). I purchased the stickers on ebay for 6 bucks for 5 from a guy in Cali.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mdt73

Jul 11, 2011
Clarksville
I would recommend against the NFC sticker on the dock itself. For some reason, the phone will randomly detect the NFC tag while docked, and give it's NFC bleep bleep sound. It will stop music, switch to the handset speaker, bleep, then go back to bluetooth or aux out.

I ended up going with something similar, but it mounts in the CD slot, getting it off the dash and out of the view of the road. Works great!

AbrahamWalker

Oct 27, 2012
New Orleans
I would recommend against the NFC sticker on the dock itself. For some reason, the phone will randomly detect the NFC tag while docked, and give it's NFC bleep bleep sound. It will stop music, switch to the handset speaker, bleep, then go back to bluetooth or aux out.

I ended up going with something similar, but it mounts in the CD slot, getting it off the dash and out of the view of the road. Works great!

That's a cool layout. How are you sharing the phones display with your car without having cables attached?

The CD mount won't work for my car because it would block the LCD display for my radio.

Cab121

Oct 13, 2011
Dallas

You have a link you point us in the direction of that? Thought the concept was ridiculous but seeing it actually in use it looks brilliant.