This cannot hurt your device because full recovery is simply a 1.1gig Odin flash away.
This is a Rooted Galaxy Camera CF AutoRoot based on GC100XXALK1.
You Will Need:
- A windows computer (or heimdall built from source and the files included in the package)
- The Recovery+Cache which will flash upon installation. Get it here: http://download.chainfire.eu/283/CF-...d1-ekgc100.zip
- The Odin version used is Version 1.85. Get it here: https://rapidshare.com/files/2195283307/Odin3_v1.85.zip
- Use JellyBean 4.1.1 build:GC100XXALK1 in case of problems. Get it here: http://www.hotfile.com/dl/179234447/...B_THL.zip.html
- unzip the CF-Auto-Root-gd1-ekgc100.tar.md5 from the zip package to a place you can find it.
- Launch the Odin3 application
- place CF-Auto-Root-gd1-ekgc100.tar.md5 in the "PDA" section
- Put your device into Download Mode:
Remove and replace the battery.
Press "Volume down+Camera+Power".
- Connect your device to your machine
- click start
By default, this device does not show a Warning Triangle. In the future it may. Go back to stock by using the 1.1G recovery package above after using TriangleAway by Chainfire.