#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/pawitp/android_ke...jellybean-next
Device Tree: None yet available (Only notable part: patch for TinyHAL: https://gist.github.com/4104332)
Google Apps: Currently integrated due to lack of gapps package for 4.2
SuperSU: http://download.chainfire.eu/282/Sup...erSU-v0.98.zip (Currently, only SuperSU is compatible with 4.2)
Note: due to new /data/media layout in 4.2 for multiple user support, your data in /data/media (/sdcard) will be moved to /data/media/0. This may cause problems in restoring backups in recovery, you may fix it by moving data /data/media/0 back to /data/media via adb in recover prior to restoring data.
- Install CWM recovery from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1791165
- Do a Nandroid Backup!
- Install the ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Optionally install the Google Addon
- Wipe data if coming from stock
- Camera does not work
- Bluetooth sometimes freezes bringing down Wi-Fi with it
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread. Note that this is a preview release and non-device specific bugs will not be accepted. The development of this preview will also cease once enough progress has been made in CyanogenMod.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)