Screens (taken from CM7.2 for Moto DEFY) -
For users getting "improperly compiled" error:
* First change to the default "system" theme and restart
* Apply my theme and restart
If that doesn't works -
* Download a Resolution (DPI) changer app like this
* Open the app and change DPI to 240 and reboot
* Apply theme
* Change DPI back to 160 and reboot again.
Please note -
The notification bar time-date, settings and clear button are not included in the theme. To get that you have to patch your system files. For more details visit this thread.
Also, the dialer is a JB style modded Phone.apk which you can get by flashing this zip or make your own patch (recommended) using JBPhone_Patcher