FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CM10 Jelly Bean Theme: "CeeThroo" - Clearly, it's Transparent

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,078

By B-boy™, Senior Member on 22nd November 2012, 09:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Innovation: noun\ˌi-nə-ˈvā-shən\ 1. : the introduction of something new 2. : a new idea, method, or device

This theme has been in the making for a few weeks now and is now at a point that we feel it is ready for primetime testing. My Twitter followers have been testing it's progress since day 1. Browse the market for theme chooser themes and you'll find a lot of minimalistic themes, custom themes, different colors and "barely even a theme" themes.. That's why I decided to take theme chooser to a new level... successfully. I released "Black Out" the other day which is a fully INVERTED theme chooser theme. It doesn't just have a few holo images turned black tho. That theme basically Inverts everything within reason but has stock images so it's more of a theme chooser MOD. @sparkyman216 has been helping on the CeeThroo theme tho... The basis behind #CeeThroo is a complete TRANSPARENT experience without clouding the quality. Well, we still have a few minor issues but we proudly present something "Innovative" and as far as I have seen, never been done before via theme chooser... after all, isn't that what Android is all about?...

Known Issues:

YouTube has a background that is still black, therefore causing the scroll cachecolor to bleed a little.
Dropox has the same issue when choosing which folder you want to upload something to.
Play Store has a light blue background in a few areas since some text calls on that same hex value within Layouts.
Calculator has Black hex values in layouts so it's solid.
Calendar has a white background in Events or Add Events.
When beginning to compose something, whether a message in Mms or Gmail, the screen goes blank. TEMP FIX- turn off animations in main settings/developer options.. you can also hit the back button 1 time to bring the screen back..
Probably more but those are the known ones...

I wanna stress this even tho it's pretty much not up to me but This is really not meant to be installed over a "Inverted ROM" or "Inverted GApps".. There is really no point in that matter so it's better to install over a stock ROM and stock GApps..

What's themed?

just about everything!.. Not gonna make a list cause the edits I made will automatically make tons of apps from the market go transparent but we haven't found any that looked extremely messed up yet.

Where can I get this SOB?!?!?!

Right here ---->https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Jib3kuZnJlZSJd

Is it finished?

Nope!... We've put 60+ man hours into this if not more.. considering there are only a few images included, you can see that 98% of the time has been spent on code... So we'll be continuing our work on this to get it even better!..

Are you ugly?

Um... kind of.......... but sparkyman216 is handsome but let's keep the questions on topic please...

Sorry, are screenshots possible so we can see this?

Absolutely!... Keep scrollin....

Installation:

1. Download this theme
2. Apply the stock, SYSTEM theme and REBOOT
3. Install this theme and REBOOT
4. Profit....

If you still have issues with the compiled incorrectly error you need to change your DPI to 240 or 360 first. Then install this theme and reset your DPI

Is this theme safe to install?

We take no responsibility for you or your device by choosing to install this. I highly recommend ONLY JELLY BEAN ROM users install it though.. We have had issues with ICS..

How much will this theme set me back once it's in the market?

However long it takes you to find, install, profit... We aren't charging for this theme nor am I charging for 'Black Out".. So just say thanks and maybe comment or something...
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to B-boy™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift B-boy™ Ad-Free

22nd November 2012, 10:11 PM |#2  
Flag Red Bluff, California
Thanks Meter: 2,360

Donate to Me
More
awesome theme
ive changed the link on my thread and it now points to this thread

oh wait forgot to say

First ....lmao
22nd November 2012, 10:17 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9,415

Donate to Me
More
Added this and Black Out to the CM10 Thread already.
The Following User Says Thank You to krazie1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krazie1 Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 10:19 PM |#4  
Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 809

Donate to Me
More
Damn u jelly bean!!

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
22nd November 2012, 10:53 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Thanks for this nice themes.
23rd November 2012, 01:50 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag AZ

More
Glad ya like it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B-boy™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift B-boy™ Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 04:37 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Unable to install on G2 and galaxy tab 10.1 running unofficial cm10. "Improperly compiled theme".... unfortunate cuz it is exactly what I want

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
23rd November 2012, 04:41 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag AZ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkave85

Unable to install on G2 and galaxy tab 10.1 running unofficial cm10. "Improperly compiled theme".... unfortunate cuz it is exactly what I want

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Apply the system theme and reboot... then install CeeThroo... on the tab you will probably needs to change the DPI to 240 or 360 and reboot... then install CeeThroo... change the DPI back to 160 and reboot....
23rd November 2012, 04:49 PM |#9  
Flag Groenlo
Thanks Meter: 841

More
Love your theme but cant read my SMS anymore grey writing on black background.

grtz from holland
23rd November 2012, 04:51 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag AZ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schukje

Love your theme but cant read my SMS anymore grey writing on black background.

grtz from holland

Open MMS and hit settings.. locate theme settings and change that text color in there... lots of ROMs are using our custom MMS now.... or else you're on a ROM that hasn't merged my edits for MMS and Contacts....

23rd November 2012, 05:18 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Love this theme,great work!!! Noticed that theme really messes up widgetlocker though
As you can see from screenshots left is ceethroo and right one is your blacked out theme,which is the way it should look
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)