FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Change default download manager????

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By akshat24, Junior Member on 24th November 2012, 10:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is there any way to change android's default download manager to adm pro or something else...???????

So when I download something from Browser it automatically gets downloaded via adm pro?????

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to akshat24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akshat24 Ad-Free

24th November 2012, 03:05 PM |#2  
Flag Reston, VA
Thanks Meter: 6,524

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshat24

Is there any way to change android's default download manager to adm pro or something else...???????

So when I download something from Browser it automatically gets downloaded via adm pro?????

just install whatever Download manager you want.. then when it asks for a download,check "set default" and select the app you want. Clear defaults in settings->apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDarkDefender For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheDarkDefender Ad-Free
8th May 2014, 07:47 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Phone Similar issues faced on my device too
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkDefender

just install whatever Download manager you want.. then when it asks for a download,check "set default" and select the app you want. Clear defaults in settings->apps.

Hello, I am also facing the same issues that even though I have installed the ADM download manager for android. It does not ask me to select for the default download manager. Therefore, I am unable to select the default app for downloading the files. I would appreciate any help in this regards.

Xdudue
7th July 2014, 06:21 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshat24

yes there is a app called "Default App Manager".. so u can change your default download manager!
The Following User Says Thank You to dipanjanforever For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dipanjanforever Ad-Free
4th September 2016, 12:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipanjanforever

yes there is a app called "Default App Manager".. so u can change your default download manager!

Unfortunately, this does NOT fix the issue with apps that use Android's Internal Download Manager and don't give you the option to add it to this Default App Manager's list. Plus even though Default App Manager Lite was last updated Aug. 2015, the Pro version hasn't been updated since 2012.
23rd December 2016, 06:27 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i have deleted my download manager by mistake?? is there any way to reinstall it???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)