FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Battery Problem

226 posts
Thanks Meter: 75

By Shinichi Kudo, Senior Member on 25th November 2012, 12:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey Guys,
Can someone please tell me about a compatible battery for our phone. My battery is completely dead and it cannot stand on for even 5 mins. Its about 2 years old (the one with the phone) and now I cannot find the original battery anywhere in Kolkata. I fear its production has been ended.
So, now I want someone to tell me about a battery that can bring my phone back to life (without damaging it of-course). I cannot use a note battery as it is big in size and I dont want to harm my G3 for that (by cutting and molding).

Please somone help me, I really depend on my G3 Community for this..........

26th November 2012, 03:54 PM |#2  
Flag Jaipur > Gurugram > Pune >Gurugram > Bangaluru > Gurugram > Jaipur >....
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinichi Kudo

Hey Guys,
Can someone please tell me about a compatible battery for our phone. My battery is completely dead and it cannot stand on for even 5 mins. Its about 2 years old (the one with the phone) and now I cannot find the original battery anywhere in Kolkata. I fear its production has been ended.
So, now I want someone to tell me about a battery that can bring my phone back to life (without damaging it of-course). I cannot use a note battery as it is big in size and I dont want to harm my G3 for that (by cutting and molding).

Try ths.....

http://www.ebay.in/itm/EB504465VU-BA...ht_1052wt_1139

17th December 2013, 04:52 AM |#3  

More
Quote:

Hey Guys,

Check in Ebay or Flipkart you will get good batteries with cheap price
18th December 2013, 07:44 AM |#4  

More
Quote:

Hey Guys,

You can choos Zerolemon batteries - It has very good backup
The Following User Says Thank You to liberty35 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift liberty35 Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 05:56 AM |#5  
Account Currently Disabled
Flag Android forums
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Battery Full ANSWER
HI guys ...... This is xda Santhosh ....... to tell u Which battery is suitable .......
We cannot tell that our OWN battery with the phone is Dead ...... We can replace taht .....If your phone has Warranty .... Then ask the service provider for New battery .....
Otherwise Buy a local Battery from any Phone accessories Shop <<< For the same size >>>
So .... your phone will be Long lasting .... and be usefull for you ......
Here i've Bought ERO// Battery for my Phone .... and .... it stands for 8 Hr's .......
If your Problem is Solved ..... Please hit Thanks Button .....

Pika .... Pii
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)