Based off of Jellybean 4.2.1
for the HTC One S...brought to you by klin1344
Paranoid + AOKP + CyanogenMod = PACman
There are many great ROMs out there, with the more popular ones being AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid), CM10.1, and AOKP. Being all great ROMs, it is sometimes difficult to choose which one you want to run. Why choose when you can have all three? P.A.C.-Man ROM is combination of all three ROMs, so you don't need to keep switching or deciding between which one to flash. Get all of the features in one ROM! The sources are here.. Enjoy
Attention! Because this is a mashup of CM10, AOKP, and PA, there are some settings that might conflict with others because they are duplicate. Please keep that in mind before you begin to wonder if there is a bug in this ROM. Thanks.
- based off of AOSP Jellybean 4.2.1
- latest CM10.1
- latest AOKP MR1
- latest AOSPA (ParanoidAndroid 2.99+)
- all settings from CyanogenMod 10.1, Android Open Kang Project MR1, and AOSPA 2.99+
- PIE navigation controls
- Hybrid Settings
- Per-App Layout
- Per-App Color
- much more...flash and find out!
How to Install
1. Download ROM and GApps.
2. Boot into recovery.
3. Wipe data/factory reset if coming from a different ROM.
4. Flash the ROM and GApps.
5. Reboot and enjoy.
- szl.kiev and Team
- CyanogenMod Team
- Team Kang
- ParanoidAndroid Team
- ...if I forgot you, please let me know