I've been here in XDA using what others kindly give for more than a year
I've never contributed anything to the community
Even right before the first release of this ROM ... I was asking if someone could port it so I could use it, as always!
But I decided to try myself .. to make something I could use ... for myself that I don't wait for others
As a thanks to the community and those who helped me making it happen, I decided to share what I made
So I'm no developer ... I don't guarantee to fix all the issues that may rise up. But I'll do my best for that matter as I'm eager to learn
in light of this, anyone who have time and will to help me out, It'd be my pleasure
Do NOT let these words hold you from trying the Rom ... It's amazing ! See for yourself !
Screenshots(from earlier builds)
- vampire36 for helping me to fix all problems in this port
- Lens_flare for wonderful tutorial (link)
- hnkumar for allowing me to port his Rom (Jelly MIUI)
- zeng3545 for providing the kernel that fixed headset issue.
- Synced with Jelly MIUI 3.2.22 V1 from DHD by hnkumar
- Fixed Headset Issue (buttons not working though)
- The Rom is now Multilang (thanks for hnkumar)
- GAPPS is not included (thanks hisname for the notice). However, you can still find it in the download section
- Headset buttons not working
- Something I forgot to mention!
- Download MIUIzero Rom and Gapps from Downloads section; put them on your SD-Card
- Wipe Everything But Sd-Card
- Flash MIUIzero, then Reboot
- Flash Gapps, Reboot again
- You're good to go
Older Versions Downloads:
- Release 8: MIUIzero v8 (JB 4.1.2) (3.2.8)
- Release 7: MIUIzero v7 (JB 4.1.2) (3.1.11)
- Release 6: MIUIzero v6 (JB 4.1.2) (2.12.21), Kernel
- Release 5: MIUIzero v5 (JB 4.1.2) (2.12.14)
- Release 4: MIUIzero v4 (JB 4.1.2) (2.11.30.r2)
- Release 3: MIUIzero v3 (JB 4.1.2) (2.11.30)
- Release 2: MIUIzero v2 (JB 4.1.2) (2.11.23.r2)
- Release 1: MIUIzero v1 (JB 4.1.2) (2.11.23)