Presents:

razrmltemain.jpg

Original Jelly Bean Fastboot Files for DROID RAZR M Verizon

Android 4.1.1 ---- 98.12.4.XT907.Verizon.en.US

VZW_XT907_4.1.1-9.8.1Q-27-2-4_1FF.xml.zip

DOWNLOAD

wintermute000

Jul 13, 2010
Any chance you guys get the Telstra (AUS) firmware or run us Aussies through how to extract one from our devices?

Note we're BL unlockable if that helps.

safsaf_asm

Feb 27, 2010
How can we use this firmware on a retail version, knowing that BL is locked?
Any instructions/description will be greatly appreciated
Thx

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
How can we use this firmware on a retail version, knowing that BL is locked?
Any instructions/description will be greatly appreciated
Thx

you use this in conjunction with RSD Lite. put the razr m in fastboot mode, run rsd lite, browse for this, and extract & flash it. itll take a bit, but bring you back to fully stock 4.1.1

Germanese

Nov 22, 2012
Houston / Munich
Benifit is that we can look into the file now instead of OTA or Blind Flashing.
Also if you screw up u can Fast boot flash this Firmware with RDSLite.

Now my question is does any one have the JB AUSSIE Radio 4.1.1 ?
Or will the AUSSIE 4.0.x Radio work in here ?

Last edited:

Germanese

Nov 22, 2012
Houston / Munich
Works for me also on Verizon phone.

Still curious if we can get a Australia fast boot. I think theirs maybe less bloated ?

Again thanks for the fast boot files :)

apacheo

Apr 20, 2008
Sydney
Did a factory wipe, and flashed just boot and system on my Aussie RAZR M.

Everything works except LTE. When it kicks over to LTE it can see the network and connect to it, but the data connection doesn't establish (ie the 4G symbol does not appear and data connectivity doesn't work, despite strong signal in a 4G area).

Any ideas on what may need to be tweaked to get LTE data to work? Data works fine on UMTS.

Sent from my XT905 using Tapatalk 2

apacheo

Apr 20, 2008
Sydney
In the process of trying to get LTE going, I managed to fry it, so I'm going to have to do a re-install this afternoon. Only shame of it is, I don't live in an LTE coverage area, so I can't test.

So for me, it's a question of do I want smooth jellybean goodness with (at most) DC-HSPA, or do I want ICS with LTE ... grunt, why can't I have both!? ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
In the process of trying to get LTE going, I managed to fry it, so I'm going to have to do a re-install this afternoon. Only shame of it is, I don't live in an LTE coverage area, so I can't test.

So for me, it's a question of do I want smooth jellybean goodness with (at most) DC-HSPA, or do I want ICS with LTE ... grunt, why can't I have both!? ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Are you using an Aussie one?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

apacheo

Apr 20, 2008
Sydney

alwaysbelieve1

Aug 29, 2006
St. Charles
www.BobGaronTraining.com
I still don't get why we need this file because we already had the OTA and that's how I updated my phone through RSD Lite. Forgive me for saying this, but it's just my opinion.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Just trying to understand more clearly is all. So I respect anyone who is uploading files ROMs for our phone. I truly believe this is the greatest Android phone on the market today.

apacheo

Apr 20, 2008
Sydney
I still don't get why we need this file because we already had the OTA and that's how I updated my phone through RSD Lite. Forgive me for saying this, but it's just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Just trying to understand more clearly is all. So I respect anyone who is uploading files ROMs for our phone. I truly believe this is the greatest Android phone on the market today.

Simple. For people who have modded their ICS firmware, the OTA won't apply unless they revert to stock first. At least with this, they can flash jellybean, then mod their rom again.

Plus it's also nice to have something to reimage your phone with if you screw it up ;)

Reactions: meaty0025

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "FIRMWARE TEAM"
    Presents:

razrmltemain.jpg

Original Jelly Bean Fastboot Files for DROID RAZR M Verizon

Android 4.1.1 ---- 98.12.4.XT907.Verizon.en.US

VZW_XT907_4.1.1-9.8.1Q-27-2-4_1FF.xml.zip

DOWNLOAD
    No. I went from eclipse in stock slot directly to rsd lite. Stuck in that boot loop.

After you rsdlite to stock you have to factory reset or else you get that boot loop. Power off the phone holding both the power and volume down buttons. Then power the phone backup holding all three the power,volume up and down buttons, this will bring to the boot menu, using the volume down button move to recovery mode and select it using the volume up button. Scroll to factory reset and select it using the power button. Phone should boot up now that it doesn't have all the old app data corrupting the bootloader

Aussie radio from ICS works fine with this so far.. will test tomorrow in lte coverage area too.

Simple. For people who have modded their ICS firmware, the OTA won't apply unless they revert to stock first. At least with this, they can flash jellybean, then mod their rom again.

Plus it's also nice to have something to reimage your phone with if you screw it up ;)
    I am using
    RSDLite6.1.4_FLASH