[TOOL] All-In-One ToolKit v6.0 |KDZ FLASH|ROOT|Repartitioning|SmartFlash|DualBoot

Search This thread

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
Just use the option to root a stock rom (option 3). This installs CWM with NVFlash.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

spyrosk

Jan 4, 2012
Athens
it's rooted.. i've tested it with other app that requires root..

OK then.
Since you copied the ICS-cwm-6.0.1.5.img in /data/local
open a terminal in your phone and type these commands

su
dd if=/data/local/ICS-cwm-6.0.1.5.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p8

Edit: Just tried it on my phone and works perfectly'

==============================================
Flash a Recovery with adb(rooted devices only)
==============================================

New ICS Partition layout detected.

Select one of the suitable recovery img(s)

1 - ICS-cwm-5.0.2.8e.img
2 - ICS-cwm-6.0.1.5.img

X - Cancel

Please pick a recovery, or cancel2
Attempting to flash selected recovery ICS-cwm-6.0.1.5.img ...
1161 KB/s (7161856 bytes in 6.021s)
13988+0 records in
13988+0 records out
7161856 bytes transferred in 2.516 secs (2846524 bytes/sec)
Recovery flash complete. Press any key

Last edited:

dwg_priest

Jul 4, 2009
OK then.
Since you copied the ICS-cwm-6.0.1.5.img in /data/local
open a terminal in your phone and type these commands

su
dd if=/data/local/ICS-cwm-6.0.1.5.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p8
ok, i did that. it promped for su rights, i tapped ok, then i pasted your command and everything went ok i suppose.
I opened rom manager, selected reboot into recovery, and nothing happened. the phone just rebooted into ics.

spyrosk

Jan 4, 2012
Athens
ok, i did that. it promped for su rights, i tapped ok, then i pasted your command and everything went ok i suppose.
I opened rom manager, selected reboot into recovery, and nothing happened. the phone just rebooted into ics.

ROM Manager doesn't work correctly in ICS.
Open terminal and type

Reboot recovery

OR
Power off and press Vol- & Power button, keep pressed both until it entters recovery

spyrosk

Jan 4, 2012
Athens
ok. I have bootloop now. whoops.

di I have to reinstall the rom?

Since it booted before to ICS, NO I don't think you have to reinstall ROM.
Just power off, remove battery for 15-20 sec, put it back and let it boot normally.
Let me know

BTW, Did you root the ROM with this utility or did you flash an already rooted one?

Last edited:
Reactions: dwg_priest

dwg_priest

Jul 4, 2009
Since it booted before to ICS, NO I don't think you have to reinstall ROM.
Just power off, remove battery for 15-20 sec, put it back and let it boot normally.
Let me know

keeps looping the lg logo.

Δεν πειράζει αρχηγέ, όταν σκαλίζουμε συμβαίνουν αυτα.

resorting to smartflash...

Reactions: spyrosk

spyrosk

Jan 4, 2012
Athens
keeps looping the lg logo.

Δεν πειράζει αρχηγέ, όταν σκαλίζουμε συμβαίνουν αυτα.

resorting to smartflash...

Συγνώμη φίλε αν δεν πήγε οπως έπρεπε.
Sorry friend if it didn't go as it should.
I really want to find out what went wrong and fix it if it's the toolkit's fault. But permission denied shows that you don't have required permissions either in your PC or phone.

I'd like to know if you rooted this ROM with this tool or you flashed an already rooted one and which one. I have tested the tool with Stock one and Topo's.
I will try the one you flashed also.

spyrosk

Jan 4, 2012
Athens
Reactions: dwg_priest

dwg_priest

Jul 4, 2009
This one only installs a rooted ROM. It keeps the stock bootloader, so there is no chance to boot in recovery and maybe that's why you had the bootloops.
My rooting method is to flash the new UN-locked bootloader with the recovery you choose and then install Superuser via cwm.

I reinstalled the rom using smartflash. Then rooted with your tool, cwm was installed perfectly, then I installed SU313-BIN311_4ICS.zip

everything went perfect :)

I.m.Tuga

Jun 20, 2012
Xiaomi 12T Pro
Hi Spyrosk.

I'm sorry for the questions, but after seaching through all these threads, i think your tool is what i need.

So, right now i'm thinking to upgrade my phone to ICS officially, therefore it will be unrooted and with lockedbootloader.

What are the chronological steps/options i need to do, to get ROOT and unlocked Bootloader, when using Official 4.0.4 ICS?
Do i need to download anything else previously before using the Tool?

If eventually, CM10 nightlies are put online again, using the old bootloader (i'm almost certain it will), what steps/actions i need to do using your Tool to revert to old bootloader.

Sorry again....

Reactions: ensboarder

caldo

Aug 5, 2007
Your Tool is working like a charm!
You made my (flashing) life easier!
Thank you Spyrosk!

Ευχαριστώ Σπύρο! Να είσαι καλά! ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All-In-One Toolkit

It is an easy to use tool (especially for noobs) with On-Screen instructions step-by-step to do what the following main menu screen says .. Read detailed information below.

!!! Open to suggestions and ideas !!!

toolkit.png

This toolkit runs under Windows.
    Installation Instructions:
    Download the package from these links: Mirror1 Mirror2
    Run the downloaded package and select a folder to extract the files (your user account must have write permissions in this folder). You can now extract it over a previous version because any un-needed previous files will be removed automatically.
    SU660 Users: Download Both P990 & SU660-AddOn packages. Run & extract the P990 first and then extract in the same folder the SU660-AddOn. AIO-Toolkit will be converted to support SU660 device.
    Short & useful description for these options

1 - Backup/Restore Options.
    A) Backup/Restore your internal SD Card (via USB Mass-Storage) which is taken with 7z open source tool. Auto-Detects the SD-card’s drive letter (by searching for external_sd or _ExteralSD folder). It just makes a compressed file (7z) of all the files in SD-card as backup action, and extracts this file in SD-card as restore action.
    B) Backup/Restore ROM and/or Data partition with nvflash. Backup saves images under Bachup\OldLayout or Backup\NewLayout folder. Restore checks the sizes of current partitions and the backed up images and aborts restore if a partition is smaller than its image or warns if larger. It is needed because anyone now can resize the partitions easily with option 9. Note!! Smaller images can be restored to larger partitions but the final usable size will be the image’s one.
    2 - Change your Recovery Image.
    Easily change the recovery. It supports two methods: via ADB or NVFlash. It detects the current partition layout and lists the suitable recovery images available for you to choose.
    A) Change Recovery via ADB (rooted devices only). It is done with adb tool and dd command.
    This works on both normal operation and recovery mode.
    On normal operation the device must be rooted and USB debugging must be enabled.
    Note: LG Driver package (or at least ADB drivers) must be installed at your PC for these to work.
    B) Change Recovery with NVFlash. The recovery is flashed by NVFlash tool.

All latest available recovery images are located in ToolKitFiles\P990-imgs folder to be used by toolkit in any option needed. (or ToolKitFiles\SU660-imgs if SU660-AddOn package is installed).
    1) The latest versions of cwm v5, v6 and twrp v2.6, for old BooLoader based ROMS prefixed as oldbl-
    2) The modified cwm ones v5, v6 and twrp v2.6 for new BooLoader based ROMS prefixed as newbl-
    Any procedure in toolkit, if needed, automatically detects the current partition layout, old or new and lists the suitable recoveries from imgs folder for you to choose.
    Tip: You can add/remove/modify the recovery images yourself by copying/deleting/renaming them, in ToolKitFiles\<device>-imgs folder and just prefixing them as oldbl- or newbl- The toolkit will include them automatically.
    3 - Root a Stock ROM (with NVFlash method).
    Roots a stock ROM with the method of NVFlashing a recovery of your choice and then installing SuperUser or SuperSU within recovery mode. This method always worked when other tools failed.
    4 - Repartition your device with preferred layout and bootloader:
    ATTENTION!! This operation totally wipes your device's internal memory including internal SD-Card. Make sure you have a backup of your critical files, contacts, sms, etc.

It wipes internal memory, recreates partitions, and flashes the right bootloader and recovery image of your choice. You'll be able to boot in recovery mode only to install a new ROM or restore a previous nandroid-backup. It can be used for:
    • Quick switching to different partition layouts and bootloaders
    • Repairing a bricked device
    It also offers a choice between pre-sized partition tables (for the selected layout and BL) to flash:
    1. Stock [512MB System, 1536MB Data]
    2. Double-Sized System [1024MB System, 2048MB Data] DualBoot Ready
    3. Your own custom one (if you created one with option 9).
    After repartition is finished you are prompted to:
    a) Fix internal SD-Card automatically, because it is un-mountable after repartitioning.
    b) Enable Dual-Boot (only if a DualBoot Ready partition table is selected).
    For controling/maintaining Dual-Boot please refer to the DualBoot-Manual.pdf.
    Note: LG Driver package (or at least ADB drivers) must be installed at your PC for these to work.
    Safety keys: If any of the “SD-Card fix” or “Enable Dual-Boot” step fails go to ToolkitFiles\tools folder and run the IntSD-MountFix.cmd or DualBoot-Enable.cmd accordingly.
    Attention: Both scripts are designed to run as standalone scripts also. The IntSD-MountFix.cmd is harmless but DualBoot-Enable.cmd always leaves system switched to ROM1 at the end, so use it ONLY if needed and ONLY on full-wiped data & boot partition e.g. after repartitioning.
    5 - Extract LG KDZ and/or AP.bin file.
    Use this to extract a downloaded kdz file to get the baseband (fls file) and/or the ROM (bin file) to flash with SmartFlash.
    Additionally you may need to extract the bin file to separate the included partition images like chefs need to cook their new ROM.
    6 - LG Update Tool (Off-Line mode) to flash any KDZ ROM file.
    It helps you flash any KDZ file, since the LG Update Tool does not allow a flash if the device is not in the current version LG expects. So we make our PC to serve LG update tool locally (offline).
    The script automatically:
    1. Adds 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com entry (temporarily) in hosts file,
    2. Sets the mini mongoose web server on the PC listening to port 9002 which serves the requests of the LG flash utility and run from wherever this package is extracted),
    3. Installs MSXML needed for the tools to run
    4. Runs all the utilities automatically for you (you only have to set to ON the windows enabler)
    5. Opens in your web browser the instructions to follow and flash the ROM.
    6. Finally it reverts back your hosts file, after closing the utility (R&D Test Tool), removing the above entry and stops http server and windows enabler.
    7 - SmartFlash a Stock ROM and/or BaseBand.
    It flashes a full Stock ROM (bin file) AND/OR Baseband (fls file) as I mention before in option 5.
    For BaseBands information and downloads visit the detailed and helpful Complete Baseband overview thread by tonyp.
    For official Stock ROMs (KDZ files) visit this site
    8 - Replace Stock (locked) ICS BootLoader with the New un-locked one.
    ONLY for devices already partitioned to ICS layout.
    It detects the current partition layout and does not proceed if OLD layout found.

Needed for those who:
    • Installed Stock ICS with SmartFlash or LGUpdate
    • Flashed a ready-rooted system.img only and trying to flash a recovery image after
    • Have a P990 device but are still on the bootloader logoed with a white padlock, which does not enter SmartFlash mode.
    9 - Create your own custom-sized partition table to flash with option 4.
    It launches the Partitions Customizer GUI tool I created (see attached picture), to help you easily create your own custom-sized partition table to flash with option 4.
    Attention!! DO NOT use it if you don’t know what and why you are doing it.
    A – Get useful logs.
    This option gets 4 different useful logs (Normal Logcat, Radio Logcat, Kernel and Last_kmsg) as very nicely described in this useful TonyP’s thread. All four commands are integrated in AIO-Toolkit for quick use without having to remember the commands. Thanks to TonyP.
    I - Install APX (NVFlash Recovery) Drivers if not already installed.
    It starts the windows device driver wizard to help you install the drivers needed for NVFlash. It detects your system OS and gives additional on-screen instructions needed if your PC is running Windows 8.
    FYI: The drivers are located under ToolKitFiles\nvflash\driver folder.
    Spanish Translation here by elxufas (Thank you)
    Change Log

V6.0: Date 10 November 2013:
    • Evolved DualBoot-Control.zip v6.0:
      • It now supports two different sized system parts for ROM1 & ROM2 (not only two half) depending on total system size. You can also have a standard 512MB for one ROM and the rest for the other.
      • One zip for both P990 & SU660 devices (no more different zips for the two devices)
      • An option is added to re-join the previously split /system partition after enabling DualBoot.
      • Some bug fixes
      • New icons and short descriptions for each option added.
    • DualBoot-Enable.cmd (under ToolKitFiles\tools) is also updated to support different sized system parts too. This is called by Option 4 after repartitioning to enable Dual-Boot, when a DualBoot Ready layout is selected.
    • Small HTTP server (http.exe) which was used by option 6 for off-line LG update, has been substituted by mini web server mongoose, cause http.exe was considered infected by most Anti-Virus SW.
    • Prefixes ICS- and GB- of files and recovery images changed to newbl- and oldbl- accordingly, as these are commonly used at all XDA threads to declare the bootloader and partition layout. (SU660-AddOn package also updated to v6.0 with prefix changes).
    • New Update mechanism: When extracting toolkit-package into existing toolkit-folder, any previous manually added recovery image(s) will be kept and properly prefixed automatically (SU660 recoveries too). Recovery images are now reside under new folder named ToolKitFiles\<device>-imgs where <device> is P990 (or SU660 if SU660-AddOn package is installed).
    • You can now add more than 9 recovery images per layout. No more limits of nine (9) recovery images per layout. (That’s only because I don’t like limits, not because more than 9 recoveries exist :cool:)
    • TWRP Recovery images updated with TonyP’s latest v2.6.0.0 versions. Thanks TonyP
    • SuperSU install zip updated to latest version 1.65 (SU\SuperSU-v1.65.zip)
    • Some warning msgs added about adb drivers when they are gonna be needed.
    • Of course updated manuals to reflect new changes.
    • A HowTo.. Steps Guide (pdf) is included, to help (mostly new) users.
    Older versions' changes:

V5.6: Date 03 June 2013:
    • SDCard can now be fixed if TWRP recovery is selected.
    • a typo corrected that caused the toolkit to close without any explanation after option 4 was completed.
    V5.5: Date 07 May 2013:
    • New and more efficient DualBoot-Control.zip v5.5:
      • Dual-Boot is NO MORE dependent on the specific re-sized layout DualBoot-Control.zip auto-detects the system partition’s total size and splits it into two parts when enabling dual-boot. Note: If you create your own custom partition table (Option 9), the minimum system’s total size for enabling Dual-Boot is 1024MB.
      • It is noob-proof because it detects the current system part (ROM1 or ROM2) and gives only the appropriate options for maintaining Dual-Boot.
      • An additional option is added in its aroma menu, to switch ROMs within recovery (not only through SystemChangerX app in normal operation).
      • Improved and more detailed aroma GUI and more..
      • Same zip for both P900 & SU660 devices. (Till now a different file was included in SU660 add-on pack)
    • Option 4 renamed to: Repartition your device with preferred layout and bootloader
      • Optimized and updated to support Dual-Boot. Besides layout and bl you can now choose between a) stock, b) dual-boot ready partition table and c) your own created with option 9 (if you created one)
      • It fixes automatically the Internal SD-Card after repartitioning (if you select so when prompted). Necessary for devices with no external sdcard available. No more need to install the IntSD-MountFix.zip.
      • Simplified and clearer display messages to eliminate newbies’ confusion.
      • It also enables dual-boot (if you accept when prompted), if a dual-boot partition table is flashed and save you some steps and reboots from installation instructions.
    • Option A – Prepare device for Real Dual-Boot is removed. The existing Dual-Boot ready re-sized layouts are now available in Option 4.
    • Option 8 renamed to:Replace Stock (locked) ICS BootLoader with the New un-locked one to eliminate newbies’ confusion about its use.
    • TWRP Recovery images updated with TonyP’s latest v2.5.0.0. Thanks TonyP
    • New Option: A Get useful Logs is now added in toolkit as requested by some of you. All commands described very nicely in TonyP’s thread are integrated in toolkit for quick use. Thank you TonyP.
    • Minor fix in backup/restore sd-card: When canceling it didn’t return correctly.
    • ADB tool updated to latest 1.0.31

V5.0: Date 08 Feb 2013:
    • Toolkit is now modular: It can support theoretically more LG devices with AddOn packages. An AddOn package for SU660 is already implemented.
    • Option: A – Prepare device for Dual-Boot is added to repartition the device for Dual-Boot support. Attention: DualBoot uses a spesific partition table, so if you are on dual-boot you cannot resize partitions because it will mess-up the device.
    • Changing recovery via adb now also works when device is into recovery (not only on normal operation) and gives the option to boot into the newly flashed recovery right after.
    • In option 8 is now clearly mentioned that it is not needed if option 4 has been used, It is needed only if the device is still on Stock locked bootloader. A lot of people still think that they have to use option 8 every time they change to ICS partition layout. Option 4 had always been flashing the un-locked ICS bootloader when changing to ICS partition.
    • After repartitioning the device enters recovery automatically when powered on. No need to keep pressing Vol- & Pwr.
    • For OLD BL only the extended (512MB system) partition table is included, to support up-coming new ROMs. If someone wants the stock 350MB he can always make one with PartitionResizer.
    • Only one of the latest v5, v6 & twrp v2.4 recovery versions is now included for each bootloader to reduce the package size. It will not remove the existing recoveries if extracted into the same folder. Remember that any other recovery image wanted can be added manually as always. (Thanks to Tonyp for his modified twrp v2.4 for the new bl)
    • Fixed: Extracting kdz under WinXP not working. It was due to different behavior of Microsoft expand.exe on WinXP than on Win7,8 (it doesn't accept wildcards as input file).
    • Toolkit now checks its write permissions in the folder extracted and gives a warning.
    • Updated IntSD-MountFix.zip & System-ReFormat-ext4.zip to work on both P990 and SU660 devices independently of the partition layout and bootloader.
    • SuperSU install zip updated to install latest v1.04 version.
    V4.0: Date 05 Jan 2013:
    • Includes the fix for the options 1 & 5 not starting under certain circumstances.
    • Off-Line LG-Update Instructions now converted to html and will be opened on your default browser. (NO doc file, NO need to be associated to some application like office to open). It also has an info page of its own too.
    • More checking and error handling. Now checks (where possible) prerequisites and errors and gives possible reasons and solutions. It is important at least to prevent showing that an operation finished successfully while it didn't. I had to use other mechanisms to do that since some tools don’t return error codes.
      • KDZ extractor will stop if file is corrupted
      • BIN extractor will also check if images extracted successfully.
      • Off-Line LG Update will check if http.exe is not blocked by AV S/W and if the hosts file is modified successfully.
    • NVFlash Restore checks the sizes of current partitions and the backed up images and aborts restore if a partition is smaller than its image or warns if larger. It is needed because anyone now can resize the partitions easily with option 9. Note!! Smaller images can be restored to larger partitions but the final usable size will be the image’s one.
    • Completed instructions for flashing a recovery image via ADB successfully on CM10 ROMs too.
    • Minor changes in displayed messages.
    V3.6: Date 01 Jan 2013:
    • Fixes the nvflash configuration file error: file not found In option 4, which happens if error occurs and user presses any key to retry.
    V3.5: Date 30 Dec 2012
    • Option 1 changed to Backup/Restore options and now (additionally to SDCard backup/restore) includes NVFlash Backup/Restore of full ROM (boot, system, data), ROM only or Data only.
    • Option 2 changed to Change your Recovery Image and have two options (to select the method)
      • 1 - Change Recovery via ADB (rooted devices only). It now works in CM ROMs too
      • 2 - Change Recovery with NVFlash
    • The new versions of intSD-MountFix.zip and System-ReFormat-ext4.zip (already attached in OP) now included in toolkit
      • IntSD-MountFix.zip now works on both layouts and fixes SD only if needed to avoid formatting wrong partition when flashed by mistake.
      • System-ReFormat-ext4.zip now works on both layouts too.
    • More detailed information On-Screen for newbies by just pressing H when prompted.
    • ics-partitions.cfg file for nvflash has the ext3 FS-fix for the MSC partition (thanks pengus77 for your advice).
    • New ICS recovery 6.0.2.5 by pengus77 is now included. (Thanks pengus77).
    • Install APX Drivers now as new option (I) in main menu with on-screen instructions for win8 users. (In gray color cause it's an one time action and needed only if drivers are not already installed).
    • The AIO-Toolkit now zipped as self-extracted exe. It can be extracted over a previous version also, because now any un-needed previous files will be removed automatically. Also creates a shortcut in your desktop for quick access.
    V3.0: Date 23 Dec 2012
    • A new tool “PartitionCustomizer.exe”added with option 9 to help you easily create a re-sized partition table to flash with option 4.
    • Windows 8 users won’t be asked anymore to install MS .Net Framework 3.5.
    • Toolkit now checks your windows version and uses system’s choice.exe in Vista,Win7& Win8. In WinXP systems it will use the alternate Choice.exe (under ToolKitFiles\tools, renamed to Choice4XP.exe.
    • CMxx_IntSD-Mount-Fix_AfterRepartitioning.zip added in CWM folder. Install this in recovery mode after repartitioning and installing a CMxx based ROM.
    • Install-APX-Drivers.cmd script is added in ToolKitFiles\nvflash\driver. It installs APX drivers without having to plug the phone first (in nvflash mode pressing vol- & vol+)
    • All instructions and help of OP now Included in pack as a pdf document for quick help. I will keep working on it to make it a full manual and guide.
    V2.0: Date 16 Dec 2012
    • Two more options added.
      • SmartFlash a Stock ROM and/or Baseband (Completing this way the toolkit’s name “All-In-One”)
      • Flash New Un-Locked ICS Bootloader.
    • Added more safeties (like automatic detection of partition layout) and warnings to prevent wrong choices.
    • Added a cwm-flashable SuperSU-v0.99.zip inSU folder also for those who prefer it instead of SuperUser. Every zip can be flashed over an already installed SU or SuperSU. Removes previous occurrences of these.
    • Added two flashable zips in CWM folder for re-formating system partition in ext4 in case nandroid restore fails after repartioning.
    • Simplified/shorter instructions for the automatic off-line LG Update Tool
    • 2nd minor fix in BIN extractor occurring sometimes when drag/drop a folder or file. Thanks to SuperSkill for discovering the bug.
    • Bugfix of not backing-up files with no extension from internal SD-card.
    • DPInst32.exe& DPInst64.exe files have been added under ToolKitFiles\nvflash\driver. Run one depending on your windows platform (x86, x64) to install APX drivers easier if needed.
    • An extra Addon pack available for fixing the not mounting interal sd-card bug in CMxx ROMs.
    V1.1: Date 2 Dec 2012 Fixes a weird bug in BIN Extractor, when the full pathname of the BIN file contains parenthesis ( ) either in a parent folder or the name itself.
    V1.0: Date 29 Nov 2012 First version uploaded.

Credits
    rmein & Stefan for the idea and parts of their scripts I integrate
    wkpark for the modified cwm v5.0.2.8e the BIN extractor and of course for Unlocking the ICS Bootloader, Big thanks to him. Without him we would have no ICS development.
    Tonyp For: baseband instructions, his modified twrp recovery for new BL and adb commands for getting logs.
    pengus77 for his custom v6.0.2.5 cwm image
    Rusty! for cwm 5.0.2.8 (internal – external)
    Stefan again for modified v6.0.1.5 cwm image
    homero2 for part of his script in bin extractor.
    unknown_world for his original instructions how to officially update in off-line mode.
    ProgMaq: For his Full Brick Repair tool that helped with CMxx mount bug.
    jes0411 for his original script for P970 to extract KDZ files.
    navossoc and XDA team for creating LGExtract tool
    thomas_polaert for his colorizing echo (cecho.exe)
    General Info: How to install unsigned drivers in Windows 8.
    For APX Drivers needed for NVFlash operations, use Option I.
    For any other unsigned drivers needed, this is the way to install them:
    Move your mouse to Right down Corner.
    Click Settings (gear icon)
    Click Change PC Settings
    Click General (On right panel of the screen) under Advanced startup
    Click Restart now

OR
    Easiest way for the above: Hit WinKey + R, type in the following command and hit enter:
    shutdown -o -r -t 0
    --------------------
    Wait for next menu..
    Click Troubleshoot.
    Click Advanced Options
    Click Startup Settings
    Click Restart.
    Wait to reboot. It will come back with boot menu with many options

Press the number of the Disable driver signature enforcement
    Windows will boot normally.Now install the drivers you want.
    Note:After your next reboot the enforcement gets enabled again.

!! New Version 4.0 uploaded !!

This update covers/fixes all the reported issues here in XDA threads and a Greek forum also.

Changes:
    • Includes the fix for the options 1 & 5 not starting under certain circumstances. (which was included in v3.6 add-on)
    • Off-Line LG-Update Instructions now converted to html and will be opened on your default browser. (NO doc file, NO need to be associated to some application like office to open). It also has an info page of its own too.
    • More checking and error handling. Now checks (where possible) prerequisites and errors and gives possible reasons and solutions. It is important at least to prevent showing that an operation finished successfully while it didn't. I had to use other mechanisms to do that since some tools don’t return error codes.
      • KDZ extractor will stop if file is corrupted
      • BIN extractor will also check if images extracted successfully.
      • Off-Line LG Update will check if http.exe is not blocked by AV S/W and if the hosts file is modified successfully.
    • NVFlash Restore checks the sizes of current partitions and the backed up images and aborts restore if a partition is smaller than its image or warns if larger. It is needed because anyone now can resize the partitions easily with option 9. Note!! Smaller images can be restored to larger partitions but the final usable size will be the image’s one.
    • Completed instructions for flashing a recovery image via ADB successfully on CM10 ROMs too.
    • Minor changes in displayed messages.
    OK, I know, no more new “goodies” ??. Well what else, not included already, could I possibly add? :)
    If you can think of one please let me know.:cool:

Enjoy !!
    !! New Version 3.0 is now available to you !!

V3.0: Date 23 Dec 2012
    • A new tool “PartitionCustomizer.exe”added with option 9 to help you easily create a re-sized partition table to flash with option 4.
    • Windows 8 users won’t be asked anymore to install MS .Net Framework 3.5.
    • Toolkit now checks your windows version and uses system’s choice.exe in Vista,Win7& Win8. In WinXP systems it will use the alternate Choice.exe (under ToolKitFiles\tools, renamed to Choice4XP.exe.
    • CMxx_IntSD-Mount-Fix_AfterRepartitioning.zip added in CWM folder. Install this in recovery mode after repartitioning and installing a CMxx based ROM.
    • Install-APX-Drivers.cmd script is added in ToolKitFiles\nvflash\driver. It installs APX drivers without having to plug the phone first (in nvflash mode pressing vol- & vol+)
    • All instructions and help of OP now Included in pack as a pdf document for quick help. I will keep working on it to make it a full manual and guide.
    Read OP for more details and download links

Enjoy
    New Surprise is coming this weekend !!

I made a small gui application to resize partitions as you want. It makes all calculations automatically (from bytes to MB and vice versa) and also updates sd-card (UDB) partition automatically. Just enter the new sizes you want.

It is fully customizable for any device that can use nvflash (easy by modifying its config file).
    Take a preview of the photo attached.

And of course it will be added in AIO toolkit as a new option too.

I just tested the APX drivers install script, I made, in XP & Win7 and now I am installing Windows 8 to try make an easier way to install APX drivers.

Stay Tuned !!
    New version 5.0 is uploaded !!

Change log:
    • Toolkit is now modular: It can support theoretically more LG devices with AddOn packages. An AddOn package for SU660 is already implemented (too bad it is not tested yet by someone).
    • Option: A – Prepare device for Dual-Boot is added to repartition the device for Dual-Boot support. Attention: DualBoot uses a spesific partition table, so if you are on dual-boot you cannot resize partitions because it will mess-up the device.
    • Changing recovery via adb now also works when device is into recovery (not only on normal operation) and gives the option to boot into the newly flashed recovery right after.
    • In option 8 is now clearly mentioned that it is not needed if option 4 has been used, It is needed only if the device is still on Stock locked bootloader. A lot of people still think that they have to use option 8 every time they change to ICS partition layout. Option 4 had always been flashing the un-locked ICS bootloader when changing to ICS partition.
    • After repartitioning the device enters recovery automatically when powered on. No need to keep pressing Vol- & Pwr.
    • For OLD BL only the extended (512MB system) partition table is included, to support up-coming new ROMs. If someone wants the stock 350MB he can always make one with PartitionResizer.
    • Only one of the latest v5, v6 & twrp v2.4 recovery versions is now included for each bootloader to reduce the package size. It will not remove the existing recoveries if extracted into the same folder. Remember that any other recovery image wanted can be added manually as always. (Thanks to Tonyp for his modified twrp v2.4 for the new bl)
    • Fixed: Extracting kdz under WinXP not working. It was due to different behavior of Microsoft expand.exe on WinXP than on Win7,8 (it doesn't accept wildcards as input file).
    • Toolkit now checks its write permissions in the folder extracted and gives a warning.
    • Updated IntSD-MountFix.zip & System-ReFormat-ext4.zip to work on both P990 and SU660 devices independently of the partition layout and bootloader.
    • SuperSU install zip updated to install latest v1.04 version
    OP and is also updated.
    Enjoy !!