Your warranty is now void. By Reading This You Accept that: Bla bla and bla! We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Vince , RajVien , Darvin , Manmeet , Jack , Anil , Wyblade
If you like the ROM, don't hesitate to rate this Thread, give it what it deserve
If I deserve a (Thanks) , u can express that by pressing the Thanks button
- Build for MDPI
- CM10 - Android 4.1.2 Jellybean codeline
- Build for nAa-jb kernel line only
- HW Video encoding / decoding
- Jellybean libaudio from sources
- Many fixes from CM10 (4.1.2)
- Camcorder 640x480
- Back button ends call
- Native android moving apps to sdcard
- Offline charging
- All CM10 features
- Wifi Tethering
- Swap settings
- Partition info Settings menu
- KSM support
..Maybe future new features will be expanded.
Pretty much everything is working.
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread. Before reporting a bug, please make sure you are running custom kernel, etc. If you are using any of the above modifications, please flash the rom again to get rid of the modifications before reporting.
Please use the project's tracker for reporting bugs. Please file them properly following the template or they will be discarded.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. The following is a useful format to follow.
**THE ROM YOUR RUNNING OR TESTING
**YOUR PROBLEM AND/OR YOUR FEEDBACK
**ANY SPECIFIC ROOKIE DEV YOU ARE ADDRESSING
IF YOU POST A VAGUE QUESTION OR GIVE A VAGUE REPORT, NO ONE WILL RESPOND. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT A FIX FOR ONE ROM OR ISSUE MAY NOT HELP FOR ANOTHER, AND COULD EVENTUALLY CAUSE DAMAGE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR GIVING IMPROPER ADVICE WITH SO MANY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS EVERY DAY. PROTECT YOURSELF; GIVE AS MANY DETAILS AS YOU CAN.
- A X8 device
- CWM Recovery
- Unlocked bootloader
- Latest nAa-jb kernel
- Download Rom and Latest Gaaps
- Flash kernel using flashtool
- Boot into CWM
- Wipe Data
- Flash the ROM
- Flash gapps in the same way
- Reboot (first boot will take 2 mins or +)
- Once your device has booted..See the 3rd post for the best performance!
If you have battery drain issue, try this following:
Generally, I usually get 2-3 days out of a charge (give or take depending on usage).
- Clear battery stats in recovery
- Don't set brightness too high
- Turn off Wifi, 2G, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth when not in use!
- Don't install too many unused apps ( install needed apps )
- Freeze unused services like (DSP Manager, Maps, Facebook, Music)
1. You are not allowed to soft-mod this ROM. Why ? Read this. Since I started developing this ROM! and optimized parts of the ROM, I know each and every component of it, which means I'll know if someone has illegally based their ROM on mine.
2.You are NOT allowed to use the pre-built ROM, or any parts there for, in any way, shape, or form. We will not give permits to use this ROM as a base whatever port you want to do. You won't get it!!.
3. If you don't like this ROM, please save your energy and time by looking the other ROMS from the X8 forum.
4. Report any bugs you face, TeamVince will do our best to fix it.
5. I would Respect you as you would respect me.
6. We are NOT responsible for any bugs caused by custom-made fixes/additions/tweaks. You use them at your own risk and responsibility!
Want to contribute to the JellySony ROM? Well you can!
Checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.
Sources are under upload.
If you know how to code, and would like to implement something, fork a repo, do it, and send a pull request
Donations are never needed, but always appreciated.
- CyanogenMod Team.
- nobodyAtall for his MiniCM sources and nAa-jb kernel
- TeamVince (our own team to make this possible)
- And also Sony Ericsson for their nice X8 hardware but crap SE software!!
Understand that there are likely to be bugs, both known and unknown, and that all appropriate experimental-software disclaimers apply, including the fact that by using or attempting to use this software, you assume all risk for fooling with your hardware. We will not be held responsible for any potential loss of data, destruction of hardware, removal or disappearance of limbs, life, or coins in the couch. We do not claim this software is fit for any purpose, etc. Beware of Dragons.
This said, we do feel that the our work is finally “good enough” for interested people with a tolerance for risk to get their hands on.
The releases, instructions, and extras posted here are to be used at your own risk. We work hard to provide good, workable knowledge and builds, and test our work before posting it up front. Nevertheless, no one is responsible if you lose your files, brick your device, or inadvertently cause a nuclear war. If you are seeking absolute perfection, RUN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!! However, if you are all about the learning process as we are, stick around and see what 'develops'!
We are doing this As a Hobby..So Please Dont Ask For More..Updates Will Come After A Successful Test And Ready To Publish..Dont Report As Spam Keep Thread Clean, thanks for your cooperation
Sure for now. Enjoy, and remember... if something screws up, don’t blame us!
Expect flaws! There *WILL* be an next update.
(check this thread again for updates)
We can't be held responsible if this ROM bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!
If any of the apps included in the ROM is copyright-protected, please let me know so I can remove it.