Kernel Stock+ is
= Sony latest ICS .55 kernel base
+ Auto-root with SuperSU
+ Governor : Badass, Intellidemand, Interactive, Lagfree, Hotplug, Wheatley
+ I/O schedule : SIO, ROW, ZEN
+ elf extract (support recovery in FOTA partiton)
+ few tweak
+ OC to 1674Mhz(some version)
Stock+ V5.4.1 (OC)
- Over clock again to 1674MHz
- Port few lib, optimize from Open SEMC kernel
- Omit smartassv2 it cause my phone stuck at max frequently.
Stock+ V5.3 (Not OC)
- Update recovery TWRP 2.4.1
- Support elf extract so you are no longer tie to TWRP 2.4.1. Now you can update TWRP to the latest version or even install CWM. Check http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2173202
- Fix Auto Root
- Remove PeqasusQ
- Add Lagfree, Hotplug, Wheatley
Stock+ V5.2 (Enable to Over Clock to match XSL speed)
- Change max frequency to 1674MHz
- Change RAM Disk to limit max frequency at 1512MHz
Stock+ V5.1 (update TWRP to V22.214.171.124)
- New ramdisk structure. Now ramdisk split into two 1st for recovery and 2nd for Stock ICS boot.
- 1st ramdisk is ported from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2075562.
- 2nd ramdisk is exacted from sony stock kernel.sin merge with ramdisk from Advance Stock Kernel this should retain "autoroot" function and "init.d" support
link : http://www.mediafire.com/?vzpj4b6kpoa5zsl
This kernel feature
- build from .55 source + fix cache formatting issue
- little mod ram disk to set minimum frequency at 192000
- on demand tweak for better battery life.
- autoroot with superSU
- Xperia boot screen
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?5sb5352k7pz5lc5
It is unmodified STOCK kernel extract from .55 kernel.sin plus CWM with auto root functionality.
I made a little mod to ramdisk to make it auto root with SuperSU instead of Superuser. The wifi module also replace with the one from stock firmware as well. The wifi module in Advance stock Kernel is not compatible with this kernel.
The kernel work just fine but I notice some bug when I try to format cache or wipe cache it will cause your cache partition corrupt. So if you like to use unmodified stock kernel please remember NOT wipe or format cache.
Well if you already wipe/format and want to get around the problem just simply install other kernel e.g. advance stock ICS17 or my stock mod kernel list above then format cache after that reinstall unmodified stock or you can leave it as it is.
- 28/01/13 : just found a bug regarding to setcpu and antutu set at boot not appear to set both core correctly. Please give No-frills CPU control or Kernel tuner a try but remember not to use with pagasusq.
- To install by fastboot just extract kernel.elf from the zip.
- Source is outdate because I can not upload a big file. I will update source as soon as I get proper internet connection.
- Now you can update TWRP to the latest version using goo.manager or even install CWM. Check http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2173202
Feedback is appreciate.
- kernel http://www.mediafire.com/?b0nga11uw2syw2s
- 2nd Ramdisk http://www.mediafire.com/?9s7059o8g7fxubo
championswimmer, Arakmar, cobrato
Mericon, DorimanX, Faux123, krabappel2548, Open SEMC