As promised a Samsung TouchWiz 5 ROM for the LG Optimus 2X. Next project will be a Motorola ROM as well as giving fortnightly updates to this.
Any disrespectful conduct in our threads will be reported without hesitation.
If you do not like how long we are taking to deliver something please help us help you by contributing something worthwhile and "helpful" to the thread.
Being helpful speeds things up
Samsung GALAXY S 3 Like UI
Samsung GALAXY S 3 TouchWiz Nature UX Launcher
Samsung GALAXY S 3 Stock Wallpapers
Samsung GALAXY S 3 UI Sounds
Samsung GALAXY S 3 Shutter Sound
Samsung GALAXY S 3 Lock , Unlock Sounds
Samsung GALAXY S 3 Icons
Samsung GALAXY S 3 Ringtones
Samsung GALAXY S 3 Alarms
Samsung GALAXY S 3 Notifications
- And More
1. Do Nandroid backup
2. Do a factory reset/data wipe (of course you can try to install the ROM over other ICS roms)
3. Install the ROM and Gapps ( If needed )
5. Wait till full boot of your phone
6. To install S3 launcher download the attachment GSIIILaucher.zip and extract on SD card. Move the lib file into system/lib and move badge provider and seclauncher to system/app REMEMBER CHANGE THE PERMISSIONS TO RW-R-R for launcher and provider. Solid Explorer recommended
- CM10 Team
- Team RemICS
- Tony P
- ROM - LINK REMOVED DUE TO REDISTRUBUTION W/O Permission
- Gapps - Linked incorrect GApps.
Or any CM10 ones.
- Launcher and Libs - http://db.tt/3hNMrZjx
Please Note that some people are experiencing problems.
- TouchWiz Icon pack - I have taken these out as I am not a fan of the cartoon like icons, however if the vote wins I will put them in, alternatively you can apply this theme via themechooser http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1790869 - NOT MADE BY ME
- Extra TouchWiz addon theme https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...touchwiz&hl=en - Made by thomassafca
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE POST AND CHANGELOG BEFORE FLASHING AND POSTING