Since we got update threads scattered everywhere, I figured I'd organized things into one thread, as well as give away some new updates.
- 81.5.31006-81.5.40002.Retail.en.EU 4.0.4-4.0.4
- 81.5.32002-81.5.40002.Retail.en.EU 4.0.4-4.0.4
- 81.5.4002-91.2.26001.Retail.en.EU 4.0.4-4.1.2
- 81.5.31002-91.2.26001.Orange.en.GB 4.0.4-4.1.2
- 871.110.12008-871.110.12012.Brasil.en.BR 4.0.4-4.0.4
- 871.110.12012-871.111.20003.Brasil.en.BR 4.0.4-4.0.4
- 871.111.20003-982.50.20.Brasil.en.BR 4.0.4-4.1.2
- 871.110.13009-982.50.25004.AmericaMovil.en.MX 4.0.4-4.1.2
If you have an OTA update.zip please PM it to me or contact me on google talk ([email protected]) and I will quick add it to this thread, with safe hosting, credits to The Firmware Team's Pzyduck for providing safe-haven for these types of files.
Instructions for pulling an OTA update.zip:
- Do NOT install the update! Do these first!
- Be rooted. We got plenty of methods. Motofail2go for ICS, and my RAZRiRoot.zip for turl1's Clockworkmod.
- Download the Root Explorer app, or the ES File Manager app. (Instructions are for Root Explorer.)
- Open Root Explorer and go to the ~/cache/ directory, which resides on the root directory of the phone '~/'
- Hit the 'Mount R/W' in the corner, if successful will then say 'Mount R/O'
- Copy the update file .zip from the ~/cache/ to your sdcard, external to be safe. External is in ~/mnt/external1/ and Internal is ~/sdcard/.
- Copy over the update file .zip from the sdcard(s) you chose to your computer and upload it.
- You will want to use Voodoo's OTA Rootkeeper before updating if you have a locked bootloader, you can find my thread on a RAZR i compatible version here.
- Send me or post a link here to the update and exactly what System Version you were on, and where the update takes you to.
- The community will thank you for your help!
Enjoy. Remember to do your part to the community and contribute all updates!