Otterbox defender

Search This thread

firehazemt

Apr 2, 2008
West Monroe, La
Yeah my volume button is hard as hell to push also but I dont mind knowing how protected the phone is now

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

dallastx

Sep 29, 2008
Dallas TX
I like the protection i just cant see what i would use it for to need that much protection and extra weight. Maybe if i was a construction worker. Maybe if the phone was in short supply and Asurion was back ordered then maybe. But it the screen breaks $160 is not bad for a new/remanufactured phone.

firehazemt

Apr 2, 2008
West Monroe, La
I like the protection i just cant see what i would use it for to need that much protection and extra weight. Maybe if i was a construction worker. Maybe if the phone was in short supply and Asurion was back ordered then maybe. But it the screen breaks $160 is not bad for a new/remanufactured phone.

Yeah but 60$ is better than 160 or 200 $... lol lol

Reactions: jb8301

humdrum2009

Account currently disabled
Oct 3, 2010
I found a cheap case on flea bay looks promising ill do a review. When it comes in.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

yankees45us

May 5, 2008
People who buys an Otterbox obviously won't be interested in a cheap case sold on ebay.

Not true. I returned my otter box and got a cheaper case that was just as good. It just depends on the case. I would love to see the review and pictures of the cheap case.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

I agree. I would stick with the active case from seidio or a generic one I saw on amazon and eBay called rhino case and it comes with a holster.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

elniper

Jun 27, 2010
I've always had an otter box. Cheap instant insurance for an expensive phone. Read the cracked screen thread. Apparently the screens are not to durable on corner impacts. I guess anythings better than nothing but with this im not chancing it. This is the thinist otter box I've had. I thought it would be to big but it has grown on me.

Sent from my SPH-L900

NinjaMom

Feb 15, 2007
I've always had an otter box. Cheap instant insurance for an expensive phone. Read the cracked screen thread. Apparently the screens are not to durable on corner impacts. I guess anythings better than nothing but with this im not chancing it. This is the thinist otter box I've had. I thought it would be to big but it has grown on me.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Can you post pictures?

bakarus

Sep 14, 2010
I honestly don't mind paying $60 for a case it's the customer service that I look for as well and so far otterbox has proven again and again that they have the best warranties and service. I will never deal with others no name brands or rearth bc I can't deal with their bs. I know what I'm getting in a defender case and I know it's bulky but hey better than paying for a new phone or the deductible on insurance. Getting mine soon very excited

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

TX2000

May 27, 2008
Mine fell from 4 feet and survived. Best $60 I had spent

Top Liked Posts