FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

iPega Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Game Controller

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By stonewales, Junior Member on 7th December 2012, 01:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
iPega Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Game Controller came today off ebay half the price of others was going to use it with my android phone
it also works with most phones with bluetooth and came with no drivers or software to install so easy to use or it should have been with the
four modes it has icade, keyboard, mouse andjoy sticks charged fine inless then 30 mins
i got this one as it holds the phone even with my phone cover on it as removing it every time i use the pad would be a pain
so ive tryed it out on mame emu and a few games and changed all the keys to the buttons on the pad .
The dpad worked fine so did the joy sticks but wont see the X A B Y buttons or the L1 R1 buttons in any of the modes also tryed it on the
games ipega list no joy
the phone see the bluetooth pad fine and see the button presses fine as well ive looked online for software to help with the pad but no joy
im sure the problem will be sorted soon by some one soon...
ive tryed it with a few of the bluetooth pad setup tools most dont see it or not setup for it yet
any push with any ideas how to sort this would help...
ive got three you tube videos showing it just look for Ipega Bluetooth controller game pad and yes im welsh...
9th December 2012, 05:41 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag wrexham

More
Got it to work today using the icade function with nes emulator been play nes roms all day on the android and to say its better than using the touch screen is an understatement
9th December 2012, 06:39 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag wrexham

More
thanks to Patrick Mccoy who has sort out the problem its working fine for now ( until some real drivers come out ) and its a very good pad for the money cheers mate heres his you tube link just look for his name ..
11th December 2012, 04:02 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewales

thanks to Patrick Mccoy who has sort out the problem its working fine for now ( until some real drivers come out ) and its a very good pad for the money cheers mate heres his you tube link just look for his name ..

hey am thinking of ordering the controller myself, can you give me updates or something? besides the emus, how does it work out of the box?? is it worth it???, thanks
12th December 2012, 06:19 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnydominican

hey am thinking of ordering the controller myself, can you give me updates or something? besides the emus, how does it work out of the box?? is it worth it???, thanks

+1

An Ebay sellers says:

Note:The compatibility problem exist on the part of the game of android 4.0 System . It is recommended to use the stable version of the system.

I've an Galaxy S3 with android 4.1.1
14th December 2012, 02:46 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
there a video on youtube thats shows that with gametel app it should work fine in 4+ but thats probably only the dpad i assume
17th December 2012, 06:18 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag wrexham

More
Hi all sorry so long to reply internet been down 11/12 but given me more time to play with the joypad and yes its money well spent and the joy stick works fine as well as the pad
18th December 2012, 01:54 AM |#8  

More
Thumbs up
Yeah got one of these myself the other day (Galaxy S3 LTE). Great for emulators, seems to work fine with MD.Emu.

Confusing problem with GTA: Vice City though.

I had the controller working fine with it then all of a sudden it's just stopped working, now just the movement keys (DPad and Analogue) working

It would be nice to have a confirmed list of working games with this controller though, out of the box.

(Set to Joystick Mode)
I have MD.Emu
Sonic 4 episode 1
Dead Trigger

All working fine.

I have been messing with Game Keyboard, an app where you can assign buttons to on screen key presses, not had much luck though it's quite frustrating!

Anyone else have experience with this app?
18th December 2012, 05:23 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Could someone please elaborate on how the D-pad, L/R buttons, and A/B/X/Y buttons actually feel? How do they compare to the PSP, Xperia Play, or JXD S602 controls?

I'm also afraid of latency since this is a Bluetooth controller -- are the controls super responsive, or do you feel some lag?
18th December 2012, 06:31 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
This device looks great! I am hoping to score one soon.
19th December 2012, 12:52 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10basetom

Could someone please elaborate on how the D-pad, L/R buttons, and A/B/X/Y buttons actually feel? How do they compare to the PSP, Xperia Play, or JXD S602 controls?

I'm also afraid of latency since this is a Bluetooth controller -- are the controls super responsive, or do you feel some lag?

D pad feels fine, so do the other buttons. I haven't noticed any lag at all.

Only thing that lets this controller down is the analogue sticks, they work... but don't feel great. I could play dead trigger... Just!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)