Anyone know of a good lojack solution for android that can't be uninstalled?

Search This thread

ranmakei

Feb 5, 2011
Anyone know of a good lojack solution for android that can't be uninstalled?

Like the lojack for Intel AT Laptops that works on the hardware level so that it can still be tracked when the OS is wiped or re-installed. I like the idea of the software being not only hidden but resilient from the thief.

FMXP

Jul 30, 2007
SeekDroid lets you hide the app on the phone so nobody knows it's there. You can remotely locate, lock, or wipe the phone if it gets stolen or you lose it. Unfortunately I know of no hardware-level solutions for theft recovery like on the Intel Vpro-enabled laptops.

ranmakei

Feb 5, 2011
Thanks!

SeekDroid lets you hide the app on the phone so nobody knows it's there. You can remotely locate, lock, or wipe the phone if it gets stolen or you lose it. Unfortunately I know of no hardware-level solutions for theft recovery like on the Intel Vpro-enabled laptops.

Looked into SeekDroid and I have to say I'm already impressed with the software! Got it all installed and working, this will do what I need it to. Thanks for the info!

kwkw480

Sep 18, 2009
The only app i know that works great is Avast. I have only tried it using CM (Which our phones will have soon enough since the BL is now cracked :) ) it will remain hidden on your phone even after a factory reset and the app is password protected.Search market for avast :)

earthlygod

Mar 24, 2014
LockItTight

I think there is nor such application for android yet. but LockItTight is very pretty much application for antitheft which is less intrusive.... Less intrusiveness might solve your problem... totally out of the screen try using that....

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

yes Indeed LockItTight is the best option to go.... If you have particular questions try contacting their support service because they have the best... ;)