How to change SPC to 000000 on your sprint galaxy!

Search This thread

guad3287

Nov 15, 2007
help please

I had my msl number and in the process of zeroing it out I zerod the esn and meid and now I can't use the original msl or the 000000 I tried to write to the s3. I have tried to do the same process but I had no luck

srt86

Jan 13, 2014
I'm Stuck

I cannot seem to find my phone with QPST EFS Explorer it just doesn't show up maybe someone can give me a few pointers. :fingers-crossed: I have downgraded the modem to LG2 and downgraded to 4.0.4 but I'm not sure if its completely stock although it clams to be maybe that's where my problem is? BTW I do have my MSL code and I'm rooted.

en11gma

Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra
ok i know putting the phones spc to 000000 is a good thing

but could someone please explain what it actually does and what it actually unlocks

to my understanding its like this
06 digit spc/msl unlockes the /epst where we can adjust most settings with tools like dfs or cdmaws
16 digit password unlocks the /efs correct? it allows decryption of it i believe (correct me if im wrong)
root access just allows you to have total access of / but if they are encrypted which they normally are without the passwords above

so what does the spc to 000000 actually do????

please dont say "its the master unlock" or "it makes it easier on switching carriers" as i want to know what area it decrypts or unhides or allows access to or whatnot
thanks

Reactions: kalehua4791

kalehua4791

Sep 26, 2011
I cannot seem to find my phone with QPST EFS Explorer it just doesn't show up maybe someone can give me a few pointers. :fingers-crossed: I have downgraded the modem to LG2 and downgraded to 4.0.4 but I'm not sure if its completely stock although it clams to be maybe that's where my problem is? BTW I do have my MSL code and I'm rooted.

Simply put it makes it easier for me to me remember as I do about 50 or so phones a month.....plain and simple.....

K

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Sorry meant to reply to this post....but when you do a lot of phones it just makes it easier to remember......

K

joshster611

Mar 30, 2014
Can't Seem to get QPST to work

I downgraded my radio to LG2 no problem at all. Using build 374 as you stated above, but my phone isn't even detected with QPST EFS explorer. Can you please help me with this

Thanks,

scooterpie

Apr 13, 2014
sim card

Here is an easy way to do. So easy a cave man can do it.

I am assuming that you know your MSL code, if you don't there are many guides on this forum for that.
I am using QPST 2.7 Build 374.

1)You must downgrade your radio to LG2 (search the forum, there are guides to do that)
2)After you downgrade, you will be able to read the phone in QPST EFS explorer.
3)Read the phone with EFS explorer
4)Move NV item 85 to a folder to your desktop. Change it to "000000" hex code 303030303030
5)Load back the NV item back to your phone and Voila, you are done.

After your change your SPC to "000000" you can upgrade your radio again.

Do not PM me, feel free to ask questions on here.

Please, is this possible with no sim card in the sprint Galaxy S3 SPH-L710? :eek: Thanks

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Please, is this possible with no sim card in the sprint Galaxy S3 SPH-L710? :eek: Thanks

Sprint phone don't have SIM Cards

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

stacy3434

Aug 19, 2014
stacy3434

I am assuming that you know your MSL code, if you don't there are many guides on this forum for that.

1)You must downgrade your radio to LG2 (search the forum, there are guides to do that)
4)Move NV item 85 to a folder to your desktop. Change it to "000000" hex code 303030303030

this is for the Samsung alaxy s3 sphl 710 by sprint right?...also the mls code for print is 254658 they gave it to me yesterday after asking for it but don't know what it does.i am trying to get my phone to another carrier like straightttalk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Are you using the full version of revskills or will the trial work. I have the same issue, I've tried dropping someone else's 85 into my nv items using QPST's efs explorer but it always shows as 0 bytes when transferred and doesn't change my SPC

Its trial version only. Try the attached item no 85.

Hey billiard. For some reason when I extract the zip file you attached it creates a file called 85 that is 0 bytes. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Try the attached item no 85.
    For those trying to flash their phone to other carriers.

Might be helpful to add this to the OP. (Title) to prevent further ? and confusion.
    Pardon my noobness, can this also be used on the i747 to allow me to flash the international 4.1.2 i9300 ?
    I'm itching to get the 4.1.2, but I don't want to root just yet.

I747 has different internals then the I9300, Flashing anything for the I9300 on a US version will brick it. Unless you want a $500 paperweight, then don't do it! lol.. (Seen alot of post lately with someone rooting and flashing a I9300 rom.. It has a Quad core processor and some other goodies as ours has a Dual core.) Just wait for the release!

He is refering to other carriers Such as Boost, Verizon, T-mobile things like that.
    ok i know putting the phones spc to 000000 is a good thing

but could someone please explain what it actually does and what it actually unlocks

to my understanding its like this
    06 digit spc/msl unlockes the /epst where we can adjust most settings with tools like dfs or cdmaws
    16 digit password unlocks the /efs correct? it allows decryption of it i believe (correct me if im wrong)
    root access just allows you to have total access of / but if they are encrypted which they normally are without the passwords above

so what does the spc to 000000 actually do????

please dont say "its the master unlock" or "it makes it easier on switching carriers" as i want to know what area it decrypts or unhides or allows access to or whatnot
    thanks