...now it`s easy as 123...
Boot.img structure should be the same as shown here http://android-dls.com/wiki/index.ph...ck_Boot_Images
1. For MTK (chineese) phones - use MTK_unpack.bat (MTK_pack.bat)
2. For android standart phones - use STD_unpack.bat (STD_pack.bat)
To unpack: - drag boot.img (recovery.img) to unpack.bat ("unpack.bat boot.img" in command line)
- will be created "boot" ("recovery") folder with unpacked ramdisk inside - you can make changes and:
To pack back: - drag output folder ("boot" or "recovery") to pack.bat
- will be created new_image.img
I did this successfully on Lenovo A789 MTK6577 - it 100% works fine.
I`ve repack boot and recovery for phones listed below - but have no possibility to check out on the phone - so any volunteers appreciated...
- Samsung Galaxy S i9001, Galaxy III, Note II
- HTC Desire V sense 4
Not work with:
- Samsung Galaxy Note I, Tab I
But be careful - make backup and be ready to flash bricked phone with your flash utility.
UPD. v4 - win8 x64 support