Originally Posted by everal
1.) where i can set, here my infos to the imap-syncing issue...
(i think there must be a restriction to the count of directorys, becouse new emails in the exist directorys are synct correct.
i have only a overall of 20 root-directory and a 222 down-under-directorys
i missing a count of 14 root-directorys with 71 down-under-directorys
2.) ok thanks, so how i can configure a first warning at 10 percent and the second at may be on 6 percent?
3.) i know, but i miss a deinstall-routine direct from the app-store, not from the metro-ui
4.) thanks that is new for me, i must play with local group policy...
5.) i hope to
6.) the problem is i'am a german user with a german os, but offen i write english text in different forums, so the dictionary is not automaticly set to "english", very very bad for the typing process...
7.) how does it work, how does i share my bigger account to my smaller account?
at the moment i mapp my bigger account through the windows explorer with the following path: https://d.docs.live.net/xxx
8.) i mean when i start in desktop mode the cmd and i would typing no osd-keyboard will be enabled automaticly, i must push the icon in the tray-list to start the osd-keyboard
1. when will be the fifth cpu kernel available from the tegra3 for less processes like reading ebooks or surfing the web?
This is already happening, it is entirely transparent to the user.
- i don't think that is possible today, becouse the main cpu tact is reduced to 1,3 ghz instead of 1,7 ghz becouse the companion core with 500mhz is not usable, so they reducing the main cores to reach a good battery lifetime
2. when will the stuttering problems on many games will be fixed (like jetpack joyride, baller etc.)
This will probably depend on the game devs. Games like jetpack joyride stutter and lag on my i5-2310 desktop computer when using touchscreen inputs.
- ok thanks so i can only hope that the devs will soon fix this big problem
So... to trigger the warning sooner or change auto shut-down:
1. Search battery, tap "Settings" on the searchbar.
2. Tap "change battery Settings"
3. In the following screen, tap "Change plan settings", then "change advanced power settings"
4. In that window, tap the "Battery" option
5. There are options that say "Low battery level" and "Critical battery level" you can change low battery level to change when the notification shows, and critical battery level to change the auto shut-down. I only turned critical to 4% to avoid doing a "dirty" shut-down, so as not to damage the system.
If I helped, please hit thanks!