FORUMS

[rom] uk-JRO03H.I8190 XXALJL_btu-rooted [ONLINE]

2,915 posts
Thanks Meter: 773

By faria, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator on 10th December 2012, 12:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

This rom is primarily for UK unlocked devices (BTU) but it will work in any other country code.

ROM version-JRO03H.***** XXALJL
Baseband- XXALJL
Csc-BTU I8190OXXALJ8
This is a full Uk firmware rooted.

Download the rom an odin from the provided link and unzip it .
Put your phone into “Download mode” by Shutting down your device ,the press and hold Home button+Volume-down+Power Button, once you get to the screen with a yellow triangle press “volume Up”.
Connect your device to the pc…
Open odin and select “ Pda” and browse to the location of the “rooted.tar” now press start in odin.
Flashing will take about 10 minutes.

Rom will not void your warranty nor will wipe your data, will not increase your download binary count er either.
Firmware has been tested in 2 devices, but I will not be responsible for any damage cause by it or from it. As always flash it at your own risk.
Rom Languanges*
en_GB;en_US;en_AU;en_IE;en_NZ;en_ZA;ko_KR;de_AT;de _CH;de_DE;fr_FR;fr_CH;bg_BG;cs_CZ;da_DK;
el_GR;es_ES;et_EE;fi_FI;ga_IE;hr_HR;hu_HU;is_IS;it _IT;lt_LT;lv_LV;mk_MK;nb_NO;nl_NL;nl_BE;
pl_PL;pt_PT;ro_RO;sr_RS;sv_SE;tr_TR;ca_ES;eu_ES;gl _ES;kk_KZ;ru_RU; sk_SK; sl_SI; uk_UA;
uz_UZ;az_AZ;hy_AM; ka_GE;es_US; pt_BR;

Keyboard support
en_GB;en_US;az;ca;cs;da;de;et;es;eu;el;fr;gl;ka;hr ;it;is;kk;lv;lt;hu;nb;nl;pl;pt;ru;ro;fi;
sr;sk;sl;sv;tr;uk;ko;hy;bg

What are the advantages of flashing a rom designed for your country code/service provider?
Well for one you’re rom VERSION and CSC CODE will match therefore when there are official updates from Kies you should be able to just update.
Flashing a rom that was not made for your specific country code will work ,but you may find that your battery will drain faster, wireless performance is degraded etc ,this is because every rom made for a country id/provider also has a matching modem/baseband included, mess with that and you may find that your device will not perform as intended.
Some people may say: “I will flash any rom then just flash my country id/provider modem and that’s the problem fixed”
NO. Specific radios work specific matched (SYS)roms ( rill files) etc.
The rule is, your Baseband version should match the Build number, like so:
Baseband version-*****XXALJL
Build number- ******.*****XXALJL
Thanks to Avicohh, for all his advice and KEN for providing the devices!

Disclaimer:
If you don’t know what I’m talking about above I suggest you leave your device alone and do some research before attempting to flash it.
Firmware has been tested in 2 devices, but I will not be responsible for any damage cause by it or from it. As always flash it at your own risk.

DOWNLOAD HERE......
Attached Files
File Type: zip I9003_Odin3_v1.82.zip - [Click for QR Code] (199.4 KB, 2378 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to faria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faria Ad-Free
10th December 2012, 10:33 AM |#2  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 309

More
Thanks for your work.

I was wondering what are the optimizations this ROM brings to the official one except rooting?
10th December 2012, 11:42 AM |#3  
Flag Strumica, Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Well im not from UK, im from Macedonia but my baseband and build number are xxajlj, so i can flash without problems?

Пратено со Tapatalk 2 од мојот SGSIII mini
10th December 2012, 11:57 AM |#4  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Jersey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonuzu

Well im not from UK, im from Macedonia but my baseband and build number are xxajlj, so i can flash without problems?

Yes as you have the same baseband. The rom will work with all basebands its just optimized to the uk .
The Following User Says Thank You to faria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faria Ad-Free
10th December 2012, 12:10 PM |#5  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Jersey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmamba

Thanks for your work.

I was wondering what are the optimizations this ROM brings to the official one except rooting?

The rom is stock as it was a test on rebuilding roms, but im currently writing a tutorial in how to build a custom rom.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faria For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faria Ad-Free
15th December 2012, 08:38 PM |#6  
Flag Strumica, Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 207

More
I just flashed my sgs3mini with no problems, it was about 9min and it didnt wipe anything. Thanks faria

17th December 2012, 05:41 AM |#7  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Perfect. I have a rooted s3 mini 1 day after i bought it Thanks alot from Sweden!
17th December 2012, 01:08 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi, worked for my german Mini also. Just installed rSAP successful, the thing that was really missing! I will test function later today.
25th December 2012, 02:10 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I get this:

Code:
<ID:0/008> Added!!
<ID:0/008> Odin v.3 engine (ID:8)..
<ID:0/008> File analysis..
<ID:0/008> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/008> Can't open the serial(COM) port.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Cannot flash.

Any ideas?
25th December 2012, 10:51 AM |#10  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbehind

I get this:

Code:
Cannot flash.

Any ideas?

Does ODIN recognize your phone? It should show something like 0:[COMxx] at the top left box (green colored).
If not you need to install drivers (KIES from samsung)
25th December 2012, 02:24 PM |#11  
simcity
Thanks Meter: 855

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbehind

I get this:

Code:
Cannot flash.

Any ideas?

Are drivers installed :thumbup:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)