This is a ROM I built with dsixda's Android Kitchen for myself. Having tried several ROM's and MOD's I decided to just cook my own ROM with the mods and tweaks I like best. I figured others might like it too so here it is. It's geared towards my brothers and sisters with locked bootloaders: CWM for locked bootloaders and rebootfix are already built in, so no need to flash them afterwards (and can't forget, which has happened to me on more than one occasion )
Based on LT30p Orange PL BOND 9.1.A.1.145 posted by macioo85.
- Based on official firmware 9.1.A.1.145 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
- ROOT (Chainfire's SuperSU & BusyBox)
- Honami Home & widgets ported by niaboc79
- Honami Phonebook (Light) ported by niaboc79
- Honami SystemUI & SeraJR Tab 'n' Grid ported by @niaboc79
- Honami WALKMAN, Album, Movies thanks to ZeroInfinity
- Black & Blue themed Honami keyboard by HackitZ
- Bloatware removed (Sony Select, enchanted whatever, etc.)
- Removed Timescape/social media integration
- Some stock annoyances removed (e.g. unplug charger reminder, anonymous usage stats)
- Updated a few apps (e.g. Play Store, Gmail)
- James Bond Skyfall theme
- init.d support based on the works of DooMLorD and Ryuinferno
- Full list of APN's included from CyanogenMod's github, so no need to download or enter manually
- Bootanimation slightly modified
- Removed Storage Checker (sdcard > 75% full notification)
- Circle battery "Full Circle" by pendo added by me with Tickle My Android
- Added Flash Player
- Reduced size onscreen buttons, thanks to recoba23
- Brushed Metal theme by me
- Xperia Z/SO-02E DoCoMo task switcher with "close all" button
- AOSP Nav bar buttons
- CWM for locked bootloaders thanks to cray_Doze & davidmarco
- PureLockScreen by black97one with invisible controls
- Reboot in power menu (done by Phoenix-Lead with NuriJ's HOW-TO)
- XperimenT theme by me
- Bluetooth headset volume boosted thanks to peetr_ for finding the right values
- CM File Manager
- Xposed framework by @rovo89 (enable it in the Xposed installer)
- XTheme Engine by @ruqqq (enable it in the Xposed installer)
- Removed Data traffic enabled notification Disabled notification can be swiped away
- Advanced Volume Control thanks to peetr_
Credits to @amarullz for the wonderful AROMA installer
- Advanced Xperia Z Launcher + widgets by ra3al
- Restore social media apps/integration
- Chinese and Japanese keyboards
- Remove locked bootloader CWM
- Lidroid power widget for JB v2 by peetr_ (stock nav bar icons & battery) & SystemUISettings
- SK-CZ Xperia Team DARK Dialer & Conversations
- Stock framework-res.apk for normal height nav bar
- stock SemcGenericUxpRes.apk (app/settings background)
- SemcStorageChecker (restores internal SD >75% full notication + "transfer data to sd card" in settings>storage)
- Live wallpapers
For more options, see this post.
Basic flashing instructions
!!!Do a Nandroid backup in recovery (just in case) and Titanium Backup to restore your apps after fresh install!!!
1. Root with Bin4ry's method(*) Make sure to use v21!
2. install CWM for locked bootloaders.(*)
3. Go to recovery and wipe data (factory reset) if you're coming from < 3.0 or another ROM
4. Flash ROM
5. Flash kernel .145 (if you haven't already)
7. When CWM asks "ROM may flash stock recovery on boot. Fix?", answer "No".
(*) skip these steps if you're already on a custom ROM with CWM recovery or unlocked bootlader.
1. Flash DooMKernel
2. Go to recovery and wipe data (factory reset) if you're coming from < 3.0 or another ROM
3. Flash ROM
XperimenT_3.5.zip - 490.1 MB
1.Android File Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Google Drive
LT30p_9.1.A.1.145_kernel.zip - 6.63 MB
1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Android File Host
Like it? Don't forget to hit Thanks!
And feel free to donate
Known issues/bugs & possible fixes
"Transfer data to SD card" in storage causes Settings FC
I just use ES File Explorer for that sort of stuff but to each his own: SemcStorageChecker.apk - 202.87 KB
XperimenT_3.1.1.zip - 497.14 MB 1.Android File Host 2.Dev-Host 3.AndroidFileSharing.com
XperimenT_3.0.zip - 494.97 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.Android File Host 3.AndroidFileSharing.com 4.Google Drive thanks to dully79
LT30p_9.1.A.1.141_Kernel.zip - 6.80 MB Android File Host AndroidFileSharing
XperimenT_2.9_noCWM.zip 1.Android File Host 2.AndroidFileSharing 3.Filedropper
XperimenT_2.9.zip 2. Android File Host 3.Google Drive 4.Filedropper
XperimenT_2.6_noCWM.zip - 506.05 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com
XperimenT_2.6.zip - 507.97 MB 1.Dev-Host 2.AndroidFileSharing.com 3.Google Drive (thanks to dully79)
Kernel Thanks to crazymister!
XperimenT_2.5.zip - 486.07 MB Mirror: http://tinyurl.com/bww7tma thanks to dully79
XperimenT_2.5_noCWM.zip - 484.18 MB
XperimenT_2.4_noCWM (Dev-Host) 2 part download, use 7-zip to unpack.
Mirror 1: AndroidFileSharing.com
XperimenT_2.3.zip - 504.32 MB
Mirror 1: http://ul.to/k0c76gga
Mirror 2: http://tinyurl.com/d2pkjhn Thanks to dully79
XperimenT_2.4_noCWM 2 part download, use 7-zip to unpack.
XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.zip - 502.53 MB
Mirror (thanks to Duvel999) XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.part 1 ht(X)p://www.fileswap.com/dl/GJjU6PL5jc/ XperimenT_2.3_noCWM.part 2 ht(X)p://www.fileswap.com/dl/sSvIyc7tTe/
LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_Europe_kernel.ftf - 6.51 MB
LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_Kernel.zip - 6.79 MB
Google for Android, Sony Mobile for the phone & firmware, dsixda for the Kitchen, Androxyde for Flashtool, Bin4ry for Flashtool & Root method, Vaizen for the incredible graphics and last, but definitely not least, gregbradley for the awesome All in One thread, inspiration and help. And of course, anyone I may have forgotten.