Thanks for all the support and feedback. I have been reading all the bug reports people have submitted and I will be replying back to you all shortly with either a new fixed version for testing or a improved logging method so we can fix the problem! If any of you have had any trouble with the app or have found a bug PLEASE reply in this topic or submit a bug report via the app!
Also I would like to thank XDA for featuring my app on the front page!
What is planned for next few public build?
* Better detection of installed recovery. Right now I look at /cache/recovery/last_log to determine what recovery you have but it is no where near perfect. If anyone has a better way of detecting what recovery is installed please send me a PM!
* Fix various bugs that people have reported via the app's bug report.
* When app is first run it will check if necessary tools such as SU and the latest version of busybox are installed. If the preconditions are not met app will advise the user on how to fix these problems.
* Add support for restoring system apps from nandroid backup.
* Choose location where the user wants to save compressed backup.
* Flash recovery from app. ** What I'm thinking with this is user can either flash a recovery from one of their nandroid backups or I will be working on a system where the user will be able to download the latest version of CWM or TWRP for their device and flash it.
* For users with TWRP 2.1 and above I will be supporting OpenRecoveryScript so the user will be able to use a GUI interface to either backup or restore (depending on what is in your backup) and boot directly into recovery and preform the operation all without having to deal with the backup GUI.
* Support for restoring other things from nandroid backup like possibly bookmarks, contacts, sms, etc.
* Anything else the community requests!